Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 17:29:50
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Unpopular Opinions Started by: Steam on Dec 16, '19 19:45
Have an opinion that goes against convention? Hate Beyoncé? Love Kale (you fucking animal)? Admit to it here!

I’ll go first:

Driving a car really fast isn’t, and in fact has never fucking been, a sport.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

If you go to the bathroom and need to use the toliet brush, then you should wash your hands before using it! I hate how i need to expect that everyone touched it before washing their hands ew.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I do not like cilantro. Tastes like soap.

I don't want to cause any riots but it is my belief that Steely Dan's Gaucho is a worthy follow-up to Aja

Report Post Tip

I'm really not a fan of The Walking Dead. Tried a few times now to watch it and it seems shit to me.

Report Post Tip

95% of current Patriots fans are fair weather fans that had no interest in them until they started winning.

Report Post Tip
Tom Brady isn’t as good as people believe, the team tactics make it so easy for him
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Being really into a band or TV show isn’t the same as having a personality.
Report Post Tip
Soccer(football) is overrated AF
Report Post Tip

humans are a plague upon the earth and it would be most healthy for the planet if we stopped breeding

I just really don't care about many things considered "normal" fuck the mainstream influence. If I don't like something I couldn't care less.

guns are not the problem

Report Post Tip
President Andrew Jackson was no less evil than Hitler for the genocide of native Americans.
Yeet is an awesome word.
Report Post Tip

Well I'll just sum it up this way - I agree with at least half of the above posts it seems.

Report Post Tip
Leftists are as hypocritical as the right and they are too blind or stupid to notice.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $45,000 Tip

Socrates was right.

Report Post Tip

Christmas blows. It's expensive, busy, forced fun. The same songs play on loop EVERYWHERE and traffic is always terrible. Christmas just straight up sucks.

Report Post Tip

New Year's sucks too... the opportunity to party it up with yikes friends and imbibe too much, new year's resolutions, new beginnings are the worst... eek

Report Post Tip

Being a good person is great

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Unpopular Opinions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL