Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:39:33
Page:  1 
The Tough Journey ahead (Part 1) Started by: Tenkai on Dec 17, '19 04:04

Soon entering the property, Tiki could see how big it was, it had a huge area for land. Which was good for him and it had a training grounds, it made him happy. Then as he started to move forward he heard the gate close behind him.

As he looked around he could see where they rebuilt everything, and where the other parts of the place had already been there. Some one indeed was trying to get rid of the clan, he sighed, as he continued to look around.

(Yeah no doubt about it, these guys are powerful enough..if dad would have made one wrong move, I could see how he could have died, but they did underestimate father, cause one he survived and two I'm alive and strong and still getting stronger..but who would have been so vicious, and why come after this clan, fathers clan wasn't the only royal clan was it?..or is it? Hmm looks like I do have a lot of work ahead of me.. And probably not a whole lot of time to do it in I should hurry and get started before something weird or bad happens.)

As Tiki looked around, a young lady approached him, he bowed in respect, thinking maybe she had some kind of title. "Uhm..that's not something you should do for me..I'm but a maid here...so you bowing your me, would be disrespectful to you and your family, young master." The lady said, as he nodded.

"Well..if you would please show me where I will be sleeping..then show me around a bit, that way I can find my way around here..and so I won't bother anyone to go to a specific area..and that way I can train early." Tiki said, as the maid nodded.

"Well, this house is abnormally huge, since it is your clan home..so over there on the far side is your father's room...and yours is just as big...uhm over there is the family rooms and dining rooms.. And down that hall is the kitchen...and then if you follow me..behind this door is the guest bathroom...now let's continue..your room is here..its huge..so you don't have to worry about growing into it..haha...okay I will be back in a few..I have to take care of a few things..you just change into your clothes and then I will finish the tour." The maid said.

"Alright..take your time." Tiki said, as he went over to his bed and saw the outfit that was set out for him to wear.

As he quickly changed from his american european outfit, he could hear people talking outside..so he changed into his fighting style outfit, and put on his coat like kimono. As he quickly finished, he walked over to what he thought might be a window, and slide one of the sliding door mechanisms and saw them.

"Is he really going to train that kid?..he is too young..probably useless anyway.." One said.

"Haha..yeah, he probably will get scared the first time he sees a sword...how old is he anyway?" One asked.

"If you guys have time to talk, then you have time to come do my jobs right?" Their boss said, as he looked over at Tiki and bowed.

"Uh..let's get out of here!" They yelled, and scrammed out of there.

"I'm sorry about that young master..they are quite new, please don't listen to it..I hope it won't offend you." The male said.

"No..just doubt floating around..if I bite everyone who speaks their opinion then how can we have friends?..besides the only way to get their tongues to stop wagging, is to shock their doubt and make them shut their mouths." Tiki stated, as he looked out onto the huge yard.

"Yes master..you are indeed wise, for such a young age, I can see that you two are definitely father and son." The male said, he seemed a bit nervous.

"Well..you should probably go before my father sees you talking to me..he might think you are being a bad influence on me." Tiki stated, as the male bowed, and went back to work.

Suddenly Tiki was bored, he knew the maid had a few things to do, so in thinking it might take her a long time, he stepped out onto the deck like porch and he sat down indian style.

He thought about all the techniques he got, and decided to pull out the dark forbidden technique, as the scroll appeared be for him, he opened it, and it lit up, and as the scroll lit up it turned into ancient writings and then absorbed into him, raising his Qi up a bit. As he felt himself going up a stage, but still in the first tier.

As it finished absorbing into him, he then looked around, and nodded, the forbidden technique was the Pagoda, one of the most powerful techniques in history, he sighed, realizing he would have to slowly conquer it and level it up.

Then as he thought about the god technique, it came out of the bracelet as well, a blood drop from his nose activated it, and it absorbed into him, and just like the forbidden technique, his Qi went up a stage, and he would have to slowly conquer and level up this one as well.

(Hmm..before I do any of that..I should probably do some body tempering, I need a higher than a god like body..I want to be able to be more powerful than a bullet and a bomb..hmm..looks like I still have a lot to learn..I hope the maid quickly comes back..I need to get started.)

"Tiki..are you here?" A female asked, as Tiki looked up.

He could hear someone at his door, it sounded like the maid that was talking to him earlier, "Yes, please come in." He stated quietly as he seemed to be meditating.

"I'm sorry about that young master...I didn't mean to take so long…" The maid stopped in mid sentence.

"What's wrong?" Tiki asked, as he stood up and turned to look at the female.

"No..it's nothing..uhm did you still want me to continue to show you around?" The maid asked.

"Yes please..I might turn that area right there...into a garden/small training area..I hope my father would approve." Tiki said, as the female stepped out as well.

"I think he will be fine with that..as long as it's being used for something..I don't think it's any harm..but I'm not your father..so I can't really speak for him." The female said as she lead him deeper into the property.

"Mmh..well..looks like I will have to talk to my father to get it done." He spoke softly

"Okay..so, over there is the deep woods..and over there to the right is where you guys have your own food garden..then way; deep over to the left, is the training grounds." She paused to look at him, as he seemed to be looking at everything, "And last the huge training grounds, is a tower, it's behind it is an ocean as you know..and that building right there? Is from what I hear, the secret torture chambers." She said, as he raised a brow, she took a step back seeing he wasn't scared.

"That's nothing new..most big families and clans have such a thing..because if someone were to offend a clan, that someone will have to face their sins, if they get caught." Tiki stated a matter of fact, and the maid felt scared instead.

"Jesus kid..who taught to say things like that?..your only six years old for crying out loud." The maid said, as Tiki snorted.

"Pfft..I'm my father's son after all, I have to know these things, but I highly doubt that is a torture chambers, because knowing my father that's most likely deep under ground..but I'm guessing that is a council chambers for all the clans to come together, since our clan is one big clan, and my father is the head of it..they probably have meetinngs to keep up on the updates and to keep everything in order..also I think my father has a place for a seclusion." He said, as the maid felt nervous, he looked over and saw someone coming.

"Someone is coming, you should probably fix your posture and your attitude very quickly, before they think you aren't doing your job right." Tiki said, as the woman cleared her throat.

"Lily what do you think your doing?" As the male came closet, Tiki pretending he was innocent, pretty good at it to.

"Uh..uh..just showing Tiki his way around...boss." Lily said, as she bowed in respect, Tiki being a kid he pretended to not know a thing.

"So this is Tenkai Mikhail..huh? Let's see what you got kid." The man said, he seemed to be looking down on him.

Tiki raised his brows, as someone jumped from the tower roof. "I highly doubt your petty enough to battle a little six year old kid.." The man said.

(Is it just me, or is this guy have strong killing intent, hehe..looks like I have friends from all places. But I do need to be careful, that old man maybe old, but he has a point. Just because people look like my friends doesn't mean they care about me. Looks like I will have to pretend to be a stupid kid while training in secret.)

"But this is his kid..I wanna test him."The bully said.

"Its one thing to test him, its a whole nother deal to completely fight him..he could be either of two things weak or more powerful than you..and just what are you gonna tell mine and his father when he has blood all over him? Neivan." The male said.

"Uh..its fine..we can just tell him I was gaining experience for fighting more powerful than me?" Tiki said.

"Tiki..are you crazy?" Lily asked.

"Well..I'm bored and if I can't at least learn from this fight..and gain some experience and maybe do a little damage..then do i have a right to call the clan leader my father?...I maybe six years old..but I'm still held responsible for becoming stronger ...I would be an idiot not to at least learn from my older peers." Tiki said, as he looked at his brother, who smirked and nodded.

"Yeah..just like him..how interesting..your crazier than he though...by the way this is Neivan and I'm nexus..you must be Tiki..my little brother father told me about?" He said.

"Uh..I'm Tiki yes..I'm Tenkai Mikhail..but just call me Tiki..greetings to you both." Tiki spoke in respect and gave a slight bow to them.

"Even though he is young..he is very respectable..that's good..not too arrogant ..that's good to have at a young age." Nexus said as he nodded

"Hmph...your lucky your big brother I here to save you." Neivan said, he raised his brow at the comment.

"Who said I needed protection." Tiki retorted, as neivan stepped forward.

"Let's see if your mouth isn't all talk hmm?" Neivan stated, as Tiki and he backed up away from each other.

Nexus moved away into the background to watch, Tiki watched as Neivan came at him, Tiki easily turned to the side, dodging the attack. As Neivan swiped at him, Tiki half spinned and went down then up, and moved around. He then kicked Neivan inn the Jaw, but Neivan blocked, as Neivans eyes widened. They jumped back, taking a break.

Then Tiki not wanting to give neivan time to get the upper hand, Tiki started to move around too fast, almost like he was becoming clones of himself, confusing Neivan, then disappeared altogether. Becoming the shadow almost, seeming as if he was not there at all, Nexus widened his eyes, if he were Neivan, he wouldn't be able to notice the attack that's about to happen. He would have to see Tiki to be able to notice it. Tiki sprung out and punched him in the gut, using a lot of Qi that was hidden, making Neivan spit up blood and move a few steps back.

"Okay that's enough..you definitely are his son..no doubt about." Nexus said, as he appeared next to them.

"Uh..thanks..I'm not all that, i just happened to get lucky." Tiki said, as he looked up and saw someone else walking towards them.

"Lily go and take Tiki and him the rest of the area, I don't want Tiki to meet this guy just yet...Tiki is just getting started with his training..he isn't ready for this person..no go..Neivan go and send a letter to that person and tell him he has a guest...go now." Nexus ordered.

"Okay..but will be harm Tiki?" Neivan asked, looking a little worried.

"From what I saw..if he knew who Tiki is...yeah probably..but if I can get you three to go..he will think its some kids having a little good off..now go...Tiki I will explain later..I will be fine just go." Nexus said as they nodded.

Lily and Tiki started to walk around the property once more walking away from them, as he quietly listened to lily, he heard people whispering, but instead he kept quiet and just bowed in respect.

As he was brought back to his room, he then sighed, and walked into his room as the door was shut. And as soon the door was shut, he had forgotten the doors to the outside from his room was open, as he opened his eyes, he saw someone standing there. He sighed, realizing that it was that guy, that Nexus wanted him to keep away from for now. He sighed, and raised a brow, and decided to be a little arrogant.

"You should bow to me little boy, I'm your elder...I'm the one who keeps this place up ...and your room can be taken by me." The man said.

"I highly doubt you can lay a finger on me..considering you couldn't lay a finger on Nexus..and he isn't too far..if your really my elder, you would have respected my place of sanctuary first, but you know, I am not giving respect to someone who looks down on others." Tiki said, as he gave the man a killing intent.

The man's eyes widened, realizing Tiki was special, "Little boy who are you?" The man asked, as another man appeared behind him.

As another man appeared behind him, Tiki could tell it was blade point at his lower back, Tiki looked at the bold so called elder and gave him a look of death. "No one important to you..no one told you to come here and act like you run this place..sure you put some of your money into this place..but you aren't the only one..you put what a small amount? Whereas I put more than you? So since this place belongs to me..who gave you the right to get bold and bully a child on my property? Know your place Julian..you don't get to be bold here.." The man said, Tiki's eyes widened, he could feel the heaviness of the power and the killing intent.

"But isn't this Lily's boy?..if that is so he is a child of a maid." Julian said.

"Excuse me?..Lily isn't married yet..if my eldest daughter heard you say that..you would be torn to pieces for wrongly accusing her baby brother..and if that little boy's mother was here..you would be long dead..and you better pray that little boy doesn't get revenge for you trying to make him shame face..you idiot..since you have shamed me..company or not..you can leave..and by the time you see this child again..he will be more powerful than you." The man said as Julian gasped, and left.

"Some people's children...you would think since i saved his life he would have more respect than that..towards me." The man sighed.

Tiki looked bored again, looking deep into the shadows, looking to see who the man, he sounded familiar, but Tiki didn't want him to reveal himself unless he had to, he had already almost given himself away.

Tiki just bowed in respect, and then went to sit in the middle of his room. He closed his eyes, and sat down in indian style and life before he meditate. Since it was getting dark, he continued to meditate, he could feel his leveled Qi getting higher a little, he need to physically train and tomorrow. So in the morning he would get up earlier than any one and go get breakfast, and thank train.

As the night turned into morning, it was still a bit dark blue, not realizing tiki had fallen asleep, he woke up listening to birds singing and flying around, waking up for the day.

Tiki stretched, feeling rejuvenated, he got up and grabbed a clean pair of clothes and went to take a shower. As he stripped himself, he then got into the shower and started to clean his hair then finished, he started cleaning his body, letting the water rinse his off. As he finished he quickly dried off and got dressed, and then we he came back into the room, he noticed breakfast was set in his room, and a young male in his room. Tiki raised a brow.

"You father put me here..he said you would be safer if you had someone like me by your side..I'm just any normal helper..I'm also a highly trained god assassin, the leader of them..if I can't protect you..than no one can." The male said.

"Okay..I'm tiki..you must be?" Tiki asked, instead of questioning it.

"You aren't going to say anything against it?" Male said.

"No..why would my dad hire a man like you for me to question it...he saved me in the past like three times..why would I question him now? That would make no sense for me to save me..just to kill me later..if he really wanted me dead he could have killed me long ago." Tiki stated, as the male nodded.

"Alright you gotta point..I'm uncle legion." He said, as Tiki bowed in respect to him.

"I'm Tenkai Mikhail..call me Tiki.." He said, as his uncle nodded.

"You eat up, and do whatever you are gonna do..I'm not here to stop you..I'm only here to protect you." His uncle Legion said, Tiki nodded.

Tiki went to the small table and started to eat, while his uncle left to do something. Tiki quickly ate his breakfast, he was too excited to eat slowly, as he quickly finished he drank his milk and got up to the door that went to the outside from his room.

As he opened the door,he saw his uncle standing in front of the door, tiki didn't even hear him, or sense him. It was time to practice more, so he nodded as they walked to the private training grounds, tiki blinded.

"Uhm..where are we going?" Tiki asked.

"You dads private training grounds..for now..we want to keep your trainings private as much as possible until you get to a decent rank..since you are a genius..i know you will past 3rd tier before ten years old..I also know by the time you get past the tier realm...by the time you ten you should be past flesh refinement really and deep into soul wandering realm." His uncle legion said, as Tiki nodded.

"Okay then I will get started...you just do what you do, then." Tiki said as the man nodded.

Tiki made himself start on doing five hundred push-ups and doing the same about of sit-ups and pull-ups, he decided he would do this every morning, nonstop. As he then got up and closed his eyes remembering the pagoda, it was blackish purple with blue colors, it was so pretty. He then did the lowest formation that it wanted him to do, and, as he started to train in it, using the lowest formation his Qi went up, taking him into second tier of the Qi forming, he smiled as it took him deep into the second tier. Going into third tier, taking him into middle stages of third tier, giving him a second weak formation. He was slightly satisfied, now he needed to train in the god technique, it was the emperor's hand formation, as he got the lowest formation, he trained in it, as his Qi went up a few levels, he continued to train, putting weights around his ankles and wrists, he trained the formation, staying upside down, as he trained her got a second lower formation, making his Qi take him last another tier, tier four. Becoming strong slowly, but Tiki could tell it wasn't enough, he needed to learn the bone frame formations, he also needed to learn body tampering.

One thing he was glad about, was that no one knew was his actual identity and for that he was greatful. Then he saw that his helper was gone, and he looked around so he would train his other powers. He moved his hands and the earth moved and went back to normal. He smiled loving her was powerful but ready for anything.

He then used fire, and swirled it around, not using his fingers, and then just as it appeared it disappeared. He then used water, swirling it around him, and then froze it, moving it constantly, than as it had appeared, it disappeared, he smiled. The only one who knew was himself, he then sighed realizing it was still small, but it was more powerful than he imagined.

After a few hours of training his skills and such, his helper came back, and he had just flipped  back into his feet. He was thrown a towel and he wiped his face. He could feel like he was gaining some steady power, but it wasn't enough, so he needed to get into a higher realm before he was ten, other wise he wasn't a genius like everyone proclaimed him to be.

"Tiki..there is someone here to see..let's get you freshened up." He said as Tiki nodded taking off his weights and went to his room.

As he got to his room, he then went to clean himself up and changed into clean clothes, he then finished up, and we to the main hall of the clan.

He sighed as he entered and saw a man looking at the shelves of the clans decor. He looked over at his guy and had him walk over to the shadows and keeping out of eye sight.

"Hello Tiki, it's nice to finally meet you after six..going seven years now I think? Tell me..how did you get in here?" The man asked

"I don't know who you are..but I am not inclined to tell you..I'm not an orphan that was brought to live here..if you can accept that..then not my problem..but you are in my clans home and on property and demanding things, I think you should respect the clan a little bit more..don't you think?" Tiki spoke as if he were bored, but softly.

"You can either tell me, or you will be punished for disrespecting me." He said, as Nexus came in giving a slight chuckle.

"Damn Tiki, I leave you alone for a few hours and you are already playing with the big boys out of your league….you are definitely crazy, just like him." He said, Tiki laughed.

"Hey I'm talking to you..little boy..since you have disrespected me, I will kill you." The man said, as Nexus raised his eyebrows.

"I hardly see where this young boy disrespected you..you came here demanding things, when you have no right to know, and then you threatened to kill this little boy in front of me..I highly doubt Tiki said anything bad to you...he does however have a point..he isn't inclined to tell you damn thing..and now get the fuck out." He said as Tiki's helper showed the man the way out.

"Ah..haha I may have brought you troubles big brother." Tiki said.

"No matter..as your big brother it is my duty to protect you..I'm glad you said that actually..that guy has been nose since we have been restoring the clan back to its golden glory." Nexus said, as Tiki looked back the male leaving.

As the male left Tiki's uncle/helper came back and bowed and winked, "So..it looks like we need to figure out how to deal with them..and it looks like we will probably have to kill some of them..also we need a cover story as well..but I don't think we should discuss this here." The uncle said.

"Uncle legion..when did you get back?" Nexus asked.

"A long time ago..hehe..but you didn't hear that from me..let's go..we got a crowd." Uncle legion said as Tiki looked over and shrugged.

They finally went over to Tiki's area of the home and went to the office room and closed the doors.

"So if I'm being honest, the reason they had your father locked up was an illusion, it was to lure tigers out of the tigers den..but it almost worked..until a maid ran off and snitched..I think I may know who that maid is ..but she is with ..and you will never guess.." Uncle legion said.

"Uncle..I think I may know who..cause when I went to a meeting three hours before Tiki got here..that woman and that maid, walking around the city streets..but she looked like she was up to something..but I didn't have time to go check it out..so I had someone tail her..I still haven't gotten anything back.." Nexus said.

"I may have to fix all of this..but you two are going yo have to trust me...what if I dealt with them..I mean they would never know its coming, I mean they would never suspect s kid my age." He said, as his brother raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"He has a point..but let us be the face of it..while you work in the shadows..if you need help just let us know...after all you have uncle by your side..so and I have the money and the reputation to back you up..we also are a bit more powerful than you right now..so just make it look like your an idler." Nexus stated, Tiki grinned as if Nexus just read his mind.

"Why I get the feeling you two are pair?" A female said as they all turned to see a couple walk in, Tiki raised a brow.

"My lord..my lady..how can we help you?" Nexus said, as Tiki looked at them innocently.

"Oh..we are here to support you..and anyone who backs up tiki..if Tiki is who we think he is..then you guys are in good hands, haha...isn't that right?" The woman asked.

"This boy is more crazier than anyone..he will jump off buildings of imaginable heights because he is bored." The male said as Tiki laughed.

"Yeah..keep that to yourselves you two..tch...so how is the royal family? Wait..how did you two find me?" He said, as he raised a brow.

"Well the library incident kind of gave yourself away..but we know you so..I wouldn't worry about others.." The lady said.

"Damn it Nena..touya you having fun..you two are supposed to wait until I get ahold of you...which by the way I almost forgot..did you two find anything?..although I didnt die exactly..it's just that they knew my name but they..but they didnt know a thing about me..which means I'm gonna have to do what I always do every few years..play chess..mind wars." Tiki said, as he sighed.

"I knew it.." His father came out and showed himself.

"Well you did kind of suspect..which by the way ...did you know him?" Nena asked.

"Yeah..built everything we stand for..although his original body isn't dead..he can move through the humans and put his soul in any human and live in that body..he only shows himself when it's least expected..he is highly respected...  But I have to ask..is your body still getting fixed? Because from the last I heard you disappeared?" His father asked..

"No..I shrunk it and since I knew you two couldn't have anymore children, I wanted to do this for you, I have done this before..but the problem is I will be child form for a long time..until I get powerful..and the more powerful I get, I can hit the age of 18 and don't get older." He said, as he sighed, he looked at his real sister and nodded.

"Big brother why did you do this?" Nena said as tiki walked over to the table and sat down.

"Because I need answers..this clan has supported me, and the were the royal clan..so why go after this one..they aren't the only ones from what I hear..but this clan is considered gods..they are ..or were highly respected..to go after these people ..is to go after me..so I'm ready for the tough road ahead of me..even if I have to be a dick..I will..but these people..there is someone who started this...I won't allow this clan to become the laughing stock.." He said as everyone nodded.

"Well said..alright..let us know if you need anything..I'm glad you succeeded..just do what you need to do..don't worry about getting into trouble..protect those you want to and get stronger..if you need anything special for your path, let us know and we will get it.." Touya said as Tenkai smiled big.

"Mm..thanks brother and sister..so now that I have the support of my father..let's do this..if you still believe in me..I will give you a way to revenge and store yourselves back to glory." He said as they cheered.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Tough Journey ahead (Part 1)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL