Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:27:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
The Fairy Tale Started by: Sabrina on Dec 18, '19 16:46

Alessia heard the history of The Fairy Tale a new bar that her friend Sabrina had established in Detroit to help employ those who are less fortunate.    She had always known Sabrina to be a little eccentric with a very board imagination which was apparent as she and Big Moe walked into the bar.

The first thing you notice was how many creative ideas went into the decor of the bar.  The atmosphere definitely took you into a place of fantasy with your first glimpse of a big statue of a dragon on the left side of the entrance and a big welcome sign on the right side of the entrance. The décor further placed emphasis on the fantasy atmosphere with images that had witches, fairies, dragons and castles, plus the purple and dark blue colors added a very impressive experience.

As Alessia looked around she spotted Sabrina sitting with no other than Chris-Lucchese.  As she a Big Moe approached their table he looked surprised to see them.  He was even more surprised that Sabrina and Alessia knew each other.  She greeted them both and told Sabrina what a lovely place she had created here.  Sabrina invite them to join them but Alessia told her she was expecting other guest that they would just find another table, plus she really didn’t want to interrupt them. That she would probably catch up with her later. 

Report Post Tip

Without speaking to the man behind the counter he loaded up on more of the drink, he was beginning to get good at this... almost too good, but right now wasn't the time to dwell on that sort of thing. Ordering a second and then a third, his mind did not numb as it normally did, this time it was a bit more abrupt and painful-- the sting in his mind would not leave, and even the fourth beverage he ordered wasn't enough to make it stop, which gave him the bright idea that the only way to stop this pain was through the power of groove.

"Put it on my tab. My tab. Put it on that. Tab. Did I ever tell you that time about how I saw a tabby cat? Put that on my tab. It was a cute cat, did I ever tell you about that? The time I met a cat? I loved that cat. Put that all on my tab. You know what? Fuck your tab. I'm not even playing."

Walking onto the dance floor he busted a few moves before the pain in his head jolted to the rest of his body, which caused him to fall to the floor and lay there for a few moments. This was nice, he thought to himself before standing back up and walking over to the bar, he had a feeling of deep regret and sorrow now in his heart that needed to be rectified.

"I'm sorry about before, I love you man. Let me pay that tab. Extra. Did I happen to ever tell you about that time I met a tabby cat? Orange bastard. I loved him."

Setting two twenty-dollar bills on the counter, Figment decided that maybe the man was right and he should slow down, but he would do that tomorrow because tonight was party night. At least it would be after a quick nap out back...

Report Post Tip

Chris walked into the Fairy Tale looking for Sabrina however she wasn't in the joint.  Chris took a seat at the bar and ordered a green tea no sugar.  As he sat there drinking his tea he wondered where was she.  Whispers and Sticks stood near by but not so close that they crowded him. Chris finished his tea and then paid the waitress.  He stood there looking around then looked at his two men and they headed out.  Chris knew it maybe a while before he returns.  

Report Post Tip

Devante was now part of Detroit which his uncle arranged.  He was twenty minutes away from Canada where his shipments from Peru and Colombia arrive and are broken down and sent into the state's.  He needed to learn the lay of the land as this was not Florida.  Devante walked into the Fairy Tale which was owned by his Don.  The place was different as the women all had on different outfits.  The menu was all tea based so he ordered a peppermint tea after taking a seat at a booth.   

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Fairy Tale
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL