Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 16:32:36
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Whats on your Bucket List? Started by: Homer on Dec 22, '19 00:22

bucket list is something everyone should have. This is a series of tasks that you would like to complete before “kicking the bucket” and dying. These ideas aren't mean to be morbid. Instead, it's a collection of inspirational goals that you'd like to accomplish in your life. 

So, one thing that is on my bucket list, which is quite ambitious I must say. Is that I want to climb Mount Everest. A few years ago, one of my best friends passed on his descent. In memory of him I wish to be able to successfully complete my expedition to Everest. 

This is something I'm desperate to complete, I know its far fetched, probably a thing I'll need at least 8 years to prepare for. I have recently completed the Three Peaks here in the UK, and I'm doing Kilimanjaro early 2021, hopefully that'll put in good stead to completing this feat. 

It would be an absolutely lifetime as well as an sentimental achievement for me.

I'm keen to know what's on your bucket list guys! or things you have already ticked off that was on your list!  

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Well, Sky Diving is the one on the list for me that I always wanted to do. Either due to time/age or the circumstances never had the chance to do it.

Since I came down to Australia found there is a training program after which you can do it solo. So just working towards that now. :) My bucket list is yet to be completed fully. (Still travelling around the world and looking for new stuff to add)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
For me it would definitely be skydiving or bungee jumping, something about free fall is divine to
Report Post Tip

Completing a full 26 mile marathon...I've done a few half marathons, and even entered a full one, but injuries have put a dampener on things.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

On my bucket list is travelling to every place on a very long list of places I want to go. 

So far just losing my virginity
Report Post Tip
A trip to Ireland
Report Post Tip

Sail the Atlantic would be pretty cool especially on a catamaran. 

Report Post Tip

Adalynn same here! Just pack a bag, bring a friend or two, airbnb, and then set out!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

I just want to travel the world. Traverse each continent and just wander. Wherever I end up, I end up. Now if only it was that easy and affordable.

Report Post Tip

Lots of traveling, but also something like taking a helicopter ride over town or a cool place.

Report Post Tip
Like some have said, travel more. Esp with my kids too.. never was one to say go sit on some beach in Spain. I enjoy learning other cultures etc. Although... Lapland has to go on that list!
Report Post Tip

Like some have said, travel more. Esp with my kids too.. never was one to say go sit on some beach in Spain. I enjoy learning other cultures etc. Although... Lapland has to go on that list!

Probably my main aim too. Before the kids, I encouraged the wife to travel a little with me on whatever holiday we chose each year. We take it in turn to choose where to go, so every 2 years I end up in DisneyWorld Florida as thats always what the wife chooses.

My choices so far; London, Manchester, Paris, Madrid, Cairo, Havana - then the kids came along and I had to concede that Disney was more apt.

Once they are a bit older I'll hopefully get them along with us in some travelling instead of just Disney all the time.

Still want to visit Rio, Tokyo, Hong Kong and a lot of Italy

Report Post Tip
I’d have to say that one thing I want to do is go down in a shark cage with great white sharks. Most of my family think I’m crazy for wanting that, but I’d love the experience of seeing those awesome creatures up close. I also want to go and travel around Ireland one day to see the landscape and some of the history of the country. Finally I want to go and see a Packer game at Lambeau Field one day and experience Green Bay with all its packer stuff and cheese.

Visiting the family back in the homeland. A few of my aunts, uncles and cousins have been back to Ireland to meet the rest of the family and I’ve been dying to go, apparently lovely folk.

Report Post Tip

My father used to tell me that he had the dream of swimming from Kefalonia to Zakynthos, but then the movie jaws came out. I've stood on Kefalonia and seen Zakynthos on the other side. Looks totally doable. If I ever stop smoking and I recover some sort of lung capacity, that's totally what I'd like to do.

Would love to visit japan and china and stay a while 

Going amsterdam

Report Post Tip

I think my most wanted bucket list item would be learning German and moving to Germany.

Report Post Tip

try ayahuasca

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats on your Bucket List?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL