Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 23:34:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
At Home with CP - Part I Started by: Zephyr on Feb 16, '08 20:53
Those CP's were crap and died.
Report Post Tip
Shrugs

Is there crappy and non crappy CP's now? Has the group split? Every one dies Vodoo... Every one, even the gods will die when they get tired of this life.

They made CL, and therefore, must have had something worthwhile in the eyes of others, don't ask me what, I don't know many CP's personally, and I've no clue what lead to them being authed, but they were which leads me to thing they must have some good qualitys even if all people can talk about are the bad ones.
Report Post Tip
Thank you for the kind words, Missy i will rember not to judge so quickly in the future.

Every story has two sides, according to that logic. What a fucking pearl necklace that is.
Report Post Tip
Wonders about CP and laughs..

Im not laughing at CP, as its always nice to see a group of friends unite and share a common bond (whatever that bond may be) and they have worked hard and had a few authed families..

But like all the others, only time will tell how long they last and how far they go - and if the end the future will hold many other small groups...

Takes a drink from his free CP coffee mug that he found on the street the other day
Report Post Tip
I knew the mugs were a poor branding manouver. Hoodies though...
Report Post Tip
I know the CP
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: At Home with CP - Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL