Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:55:25
Page:  1 
In the Neighborhood Started by: Catalina_Piera on Feb 16, '08 21:45
New around the streets, Catalina decides to stroll around the neighborhood and check out the locals. She sits on the bench and watches all the passer-bys. Someone trips and falls right in front of her. She approaches...

Are you okay? Let me help you up.

She grabs his arm and helps him up.
Report Post Tip
Thank you kind mam. My knee is giving me all types of problems. I am all out of oil and my joints are beginning to rust.

She sees that this strnage looking tin man is starting to go still. all of a sudden he ceasts to move as it begins to rain
Report Post Tip
Maggie stops at odd pair and smiles at the lass.

Miss, if ye toss a bit of oil on him, he'll get moving again. He really should watch the weather closer, but ye know how men can be.

She thrusts her hand toward the lady.

I'm Margaret Dobson, but meh friends call me Maggie. You are....?
Report Post Tip
It begins to rain and she opens up her umbrella. The tin man starts to move but she notices a dent on his knee. The dent probably prevents him from walking. She puts him on the bench and told him to wait there. She crosses the street but halfway a car racing by, speeds over a puddle and gets her wet.

Damn it...shit. This sucks.

She crosses the street and enters a supply and gets a hammer. She leaves the store and crosses the street towards tin man. She props his leg.

Brace yourself...because if I miss...it might hurt.

He holds onto the bench and she begins to bang on his knee. The dent on his knee is straightened and she helps the tin man up.

I hope that helps...be careful sir.
Report Post Tip
Well hello there, Maggie. I am Catalina. I am pretty new and just wanted to check out the neighborhood. This area is quite pleasant. How are you today?

She turns her attention to tinman.

Watch out for the...cat.

Tin man again falls over and this time is crying for his mama.
Report Post Tip
Tinman turns and smiles at the two ladies. Cursing (MOFO) the cat for getting tangled in his legs. If only I had a heart he thinks to himself as he straightens up and slowly walks away. creek creek creek creek
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: In the Neighborhood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL