Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:33
Page:  1 
WMOB Presents: The Real Deal With Bill McNeal Started by: Bill_McNeal on Feb 17, '08 00:31
cue jingle, a quartet of beautiful female voices croon: The Real Deal With Bill McNeal.

Welcome everyone, to WMOB the only radio Station for people who belong to this thing of ours. I am Bill McNeal and you are listening to The Real Deal with Bill McNeal. The only news program featuring me, Bill McNeal.

Now I know what's on your mind and yes I would love to tell you a little about myself. Unfortunately for you, this isn't that kind of program. I'm here to tell you about the news. Well, anything I deem as newsworthy anyway. So without further ado let's get into today's hedlines!

Prince of Cheese a Fraud!

Yes friends, it is true the self-titled "Prince" of the Cheese world is not what he claims to be. Just the other day on our fair streets, the calcified crewleader made a shocking announcement: He is the KING of Cheese not the Prince he has been passing himself off as. Soon after this announcement, the King of Cheese expanded his kingdom by announcing Intervention ( an outspoken supporter of the twelve step program) as his captain in New York.

Mr. Obvious Arrested In Espionage Conspiracy

On February 15 Mr. Obvious, a suspected affiliate of L'Esercito Del Formaggio boss "Prince" Of Cheese was arrested by members of the Justice Department on charges of conspiring against the US government. According to reports, Mr. Obvious was attempting to walk out of the Pentagon with highly classified documents taped to his forehead. Upon his apprehension, Mr. Obvious was heard to exclaim "Ok, Ok, you caught me. I'm smuggling military secrets. I mean, I'm not smuggling military secrets. " Justice Department officials would not comment on whether or not Mr. Obvious ' clothing ( A white shirt with the words "I swear I am not smuggling classified documents") tipped them off.

Purported Flying Pig a hoax!

It has recently come to the attention of yours truly that the mafioso passing himself off as "Flying Pig " is an imposter! Though he claims to be part of the swine family he is really nothing more than a flying peccary. What is a peccary you ask? That's a hell of a question. The peccary is more commonly known as the javelin, the bastard son of the swine family. A peccary is actually more closely related to a hippopotamus than a pig. In addition reports that this "pig" can actually fly are completely unsubstantiated.

Well, my friends that's the Real Deal with Bill McNeal for today. Keep your radio tuned to WMOB and until next time remember: if it wasn't made up by Bill McNeal, it isn't news.
Report Post Tip
The shock! The horror! POC, or now KOC, Mr_Obvious and FlyingPig better come out and answer to these wild allegations! Did you get a chance to interview SpiderPig and gather his thoughts on FP being a mere Piccary?!
Report Post Tip
Excuse me, Peccary.
Report Post Tip
Your Presidency sir, I am scared of spiders.

I never speak OF them much less TO them.
Report Post Tip
I'm not a spider, but I'm close enough.

Boo!
Report Post Tip
Everyone knows that while a pig has a corkscrew-shaped penis, a peccary has a normal phallus.

Now then, would you honestly like me to prove my pedigree?
Report Post Tip
Well Mr. "Pig" seeing as how this is a radio call-in show i'm a bit confused as to how exactly your authenticity can be verified on-air. Perhaps you have a suggestion?
Report Post Tip
I unfortunately have to admit that I did get caught doing this deed; however, I will try again with my new top secret plan... This time I'll use double sided tape, and I'll tape the documents with the print side down. I'm Invincible *hears a loud thud, assuming Mr. Obvious just walked into something, the line then goes dead*
Report Post Tip
As a student of arachnids, I can attest to SpiderPig's arachnid physiology. He is, indeed, a pig with the abilities of a spider. Basically, it means that, if you want bacon, you have to be able to climb walls and catch him.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: WMOB Presents: The Real Deal With Bill McNeal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL