Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:54
Page:  1 
Not The Same Started by: Donnie_Palero on Feb 17, '08 01:09
Donnie walks out into the middle of the street, stands on a car, and starts to speak

Well, where do I start? I just don't know.

Ok fuck it... Lets get to the point.

The streets arn't the same anymore, there not what they use to be, this world is shit right now. The CL's suck, and everything else.

Don't you all remember when Oliver, Alfiere, Moretay, JohnnyAxe(not as a CL but RH to Oliver) and there are more, but don't you all remember the good times we had with them, I mean Oliver almost got to GF, for goodness sake.

I just want the streets to get back to normal, all of this shit is crazy, I mean the what kind of shit is it that all of these families team up to kill a CL, CP's should die, Everyone that cam from Cathy Parks' family should die.

But anyways, come on people help me out here, lets get back to normal, this is all shit right now.
Report Post Tip
LOLOLOLOL

Oh my, that was excellent work. Everything sucks right now?

Dude, the streets are the busiest they've been in almost a year. All the CL's you mentioned were MUTES!

And teaming up to kill a CL? You absolute fucking tit. Name one war that Oliver waged where he didn't recruit the help of other families, even though he had enough hitters to do the job alone. Remember Three? That was three families against one, and Three had all of two hitters to defend her family, both of whom were killed immediately.

Everyone has times that they enjoyed more than other times, usually those are the times when we are sitting pretty, but Christ man, be honest with yourself. You can't say tha
Report Post Tip
You can't say that the streets are lame when they are busier than they have been in ages, and you can't find fault when ONE family attacked Oliver (even though two of those members bought out and went bold), when Oliver usually fought with THREE families alongside her.
Report Post Tip
Donnie, have you paid any attention at all in the past couple of weeks? The streets have improved exponentialy lately.
Report Post Tip
*giggles at Donnie's list of people who should die..*

Sir....with all due respect, wasting our time with crap like this is surely going to make us all live longer than you will.
Report Post Tip
I would most definately have to agree with the Pig. The streets are busier than ever. I'm not saying it's any one person that did it. People are finally noticing that it is important to make appearences out here.

And also, instead of complaining about how things are being run, why don't you try and do something about it. Like the phrase says "actions speak louder than words." All I am hearing are words, take some action.
Report Post Tip
Sevenfold,

If he ranks up now and kills us all, i'll hold you responsible.. :P
Report Post Tip
If he ranks up and kills us you can blame me, it's okay.

Do I get something if he doesn't destroy us?
Report Post Tip
You can have a nice juicy lollypop with a vodka a lemmon tinge to it
Report Post Tip
Oooooh goodie!

Gets on his knees and begins to pray for him not to rank and kill
Report Post Tip
Haha.

The prize is pretty much yours anyway!

*Hands down the vodka and lemmon lollypop to Sevenfold*

I hear this stuff gets you tripp'in, so I think it's wise to have someone take care of your gun for a while
Report Post Tip
Wait, this whine again?

She hands over some cheese...

Here, fresh from the vaults of the Prince of Cheese, I snuck it out myself.

She smiles her oh so innocent smile and begins...

You sit here and cry about how shitty the Streets are. You sit here and moan about inactivity. You sit here naming names that barely found their way out to the Streets unless they were going on about a war, called out, or drunk. How often did you see the great Oliver out with the public?

Christ all motherfucking mighty, where the hell was I in this great glorious time you are reliving in that pretty little head of yours? I sure as hell don't remember the Streets being as active as they are now a few months ago. I don't remember them being as active as they are now six months ago.

Have you visited the Business Districts? Holy crap! People are active there too!

Pull your head out of your ass and quit looking at the past and look at the NOW. Instead of sitting here bitching and moaning get off your ass and do something about it... Wait, I think I've heard that phrase before..... This is deja vu isn't it? How many times has someone come to the Streets bitching and moaning about how much they suck when they haven't done a damn thing to make things better before they started their emofest?

Have YOU tried to make them better? No.

Have YOU tried to better the community? No.

Have YOU done anything here other than bring up the same bitch and moan that has been brought up time and time again? No.

Untuck your head from its comfy place between your ass cheeks and do something other than bitch and moan.

Seriously... Open your eyes and fucking be involved, look and listen before you spew off about this crud.

Hands over two razor blades.

If life sucks so much do US a favour and end it now... Remember, up the street not across the road when you do it... I gave you two just in case one is dull.

(OOC: I cannot believe I am doing this but the above mentioned suicide comment was not directed at anyone's "RL" just their "IG" character so don't go saying I told someone to die "IRL" mmmkthnxnowbye.)

She smiles sweetly and totters off in search of a jug of her pappy's best shine.
Report Post Tip
Seriously, look around you.

Go on.

We have here individuals like SalvatoreLicata, FlyingPig, Serafina_Pekkala, Cathy_Parks to name a few and I am not in any way drawing comparisons but only using them as examples of a few number of people who have done their part in keeping our streets alive.

And in this life we have, shit happens 24/7. Yes there are the Four Pillars of La Cosa Nostra, the divine rules that the gods have set, family rules and what have you but don't expect everyone to be wearing halos and holding hands together chanting for world peace because that would never happen.

We live, We die. Rinse. Repeat.

Donnie, we're family man and I love you and all but you're just wrong.
Report Post Tip
We're not family, Donnie, and I think you're a fucking moron.

You think it's so boring and dead here, fucking do something about it.

Don't just bitch and whine like a little fucking girl.
Report Post Tip
I bring forth to the board that we should have naked midget fighting in the street, just so some people (no names mentioned) can get off on it...

NOT NWA

Well..

Perhaps..
Report Post Tip
Turk wonders what all the commotion is and wanders over...

Donnie, there's a way to handle things, and a way not to. Unfortunately, you seem to have gone for the latter in this instance. Of course, we all know that the streets have been a shadow of their former selves in recent times, but surely even you have noticed the recent upturn in activity? People are starting to put their precious time into bringing them back to their former glory.

Not so long ago, I could barely enjoy my regular morning, bagel-munching stroll down our fine pavements without having to overhear some half-hearted mobster, who'd thrown the towel in, wittering on to himself about how things had changed. These people were wrecks; poor appearances, unkept hair and food-stained suits, not to mention the fact that it was visible they'd been overcome with, well...

Turk taps one finger repeatedly on the side of his temple.....gesturing towards the mind.

....head problems.

It's not too late, don't let yourself become one of the towel-chuckers, Donnie. Be one of those that are instrumental in the upturn, get out there and spread the word. The streets are starting to hum with industry again. If we all do our utmost, they'll soon be buzzing.
Report Post Tip
Yeah, thats something, but the streets are more active now than a few months ago. So i dont really know what you mean there donnie.
Report Post Tip
"You think it's so boring and dead here, fucking do something about it."

Well he DID

He came out to the streets, ranted like an escaped permanent resident of Miguel's Home of the Criminally Insane and stirred up a whole bunch-0-crap, kind of like poking a stick in a hornets next.
Report Post Tip
Street Posting Rule #1

If you want to get some interest in your thread, moan about how dead the streets are.

PS It helps if you have a blood line grudge to rant about how the new crews aren't like the ones your forefathers served in.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Not The Same
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL