Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 09:48:02
Page:  1 
Thuderforce Started by: Sachetto on Dec 26, '19 22:30

Calling Sabrina into his office, Sachetto knew he was about to make her day. He already had a bottle of champagne waiting for them to open after telling her the news.

He was going to let her start her own crew, setting up besides him in the Motor city, together they'd rule over Corktown. He was both happy and sad, Sabrina had helped him a lot whilst running his crew, but he knew that when the time came he'd have to let her go and run her own crew.

When Sabrina walked in he was proud and curious at what the future would bring for the two of them. But as he had learned over the past few weeks, Sabrina was a great Right Hand and he was sure of the fact that she would make an even better Crew Leader!

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Furious spotted Sabrina when she got out from her boss office and he had heard whats going on so he congrats her to her appointment doing her own crew, he said to her he was sure she will do a great work and having fun with her own crew. He was pretty glad to see Sabrina getting this and after the short meeting he went on happy for her to other locations that called for his interest.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This is wonderful news congratulations Sabrina you deserve it! can't wait to see how you do.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $2,060,000 Tip

Sabrina got a call by Sachetto but did not know what it was about before actually arriving there. The news was, however, excellent. It is an about twenty minutes walk until she arrives at the location provided by him only to find him sitting there with an open bottle of expensive champagne!

It is hard to believe, that was she given this opportunity to start her crew. Certainly excellent but just surprising news! Now, of course, she would instead jump up and down with joy, but she tries to restrain herself from doing so and continue to behave professionally. 
She cannot help but take a moment to catch a deep breath and comprehend this news.

After one more moment, she then looks at Sachetto and takes a gold coin out of her pocket before throwing it to the witcher. It is a golden coin with some old symbols on it and representative of good luck. ''You cannot imagine how honoured I am to hear the news. I will be saddened to not spend the days in your presence and the presence of our other crewmembers anymore, but it is for the best of our city and district. We need to continue to grow. You are an awesome crew leader and person, and I will not let you down.''

The woman smiles and celebrates it with him drinking a bit of alcohol and also thanking everyone who congratulated her here!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is indeed good news! I've witnessed all the hard work and dedication you have put down since I got to know you. You truly deserve this chance, wish you Godspeed. 

Congratulations Sabrina! I wish you well!

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Thuderforce
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL