Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:40:11
Page:  1 
Hero Started by: Catalina_Piera on Feb 17, '08 10:16
Catalina is walking down the streets minding her own business. She sees someone trying to steal someone's car outside a cafe. He had a metal crowbar in his hand and is trying to pry open the car door. She knew the owner of the car and wanted to stop that man. The man thought no one was looking but he almost spots Catalina to his right. Catalina jumps behind the nearest lamp post and waits for the man to turn his head away. After a brief moment, the man returns his attention to the car. She runs at him and pushes him to the ground. The man gets up with a crowbar in his hand and raises it above his head and is about to swing it at her. Then a shadow comes from behind and stops the man and puts three bullets in his head.
Report Post Tip
For a second the two just stands there, looking at the body. Then they look at each other, equally surprised with what they just did. The man takes a quick look in both directions of the street.

'Why did you do that?' the man asks calmly.

'Why did you do that?' Catalina reply not as calmly. The man rips off a piece from the dead mans shirt and cleans the dust off from his gun. He seems unhappy with doing this, as if he'd hoped not to ever do that.

'Don't tell me I had any other option. He's a thug, you're a lady. Possibly with family.' Catalina stands quietly, she's not willing to get personal with the stranger, no matter what he'd done for her.

'Okey then, have a good evening then, miss.' The man puts his gun in its holster under his coat and crosses the street with quick steps. He seems well understood with the fact that the police will be there soon. His 0.38 S&W revolver ain't exactly discrete. Even less when the rest of the night is quiet.

'Wait! I want to talk to you!' Catalina hurries after the man, into the gloomy alleys of the city.
Report Post Tip
Wait! Who are you? I would like to know the man who saved me.

The gentleman turns around and she barley can see his eyes underneath his hat.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hero
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL