Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 03:01:54
Page:  1 
Liberty, Inc. Started by: Francie on Feb 25, '11 06:22

Francie walks out into the streets feeling a confidence that she has not felt before.  She heads toward the middle of the crowd and in her own ambiable way addresses the crowd of her friends and peers.

"I would like to begin by thanking Whatsername for believing in me from the beginning.  You were always gracious and wonderful to me when I began in your Crew.  It was under your guidance that I first began to flourish and grow. It was truly an honor to work with you then in your family, as it is now in New York, and I am extremely grateful for all I learned from you."

Francie smiles as she continues, thinking about the person who has believed in her and pulled her along, encouraging and listening, prodding and teaching.

"Altdiore, I cannot begin to express to you how thankful I am for the opportunity you gave me.  I am humbled by the fact that you chose to lead me on a path to learn and grow.  Even though we are at complete opposite ends of the spectrum, I don't believe two people could be more different, we had a relationship that worked well.  I could not have asked for a better mentor and friend.  I will never forget it, and you will always have my loyalty and friendship."

As she looks on the two who will move up with her, she addresses them as well.

"Duff, you have been my protector and friend.  I am amazed at everything you do, and I am honored and pleased that you will be my left hand man.  Thank you for believing in me and trusting in me"

Francie turns to Enigmatic_Mist and looks at him with pride and joy.

"My bloodline and yours have been entwined since my ancestors began in this thing of ours.  I always knew that we would be a great team, and I am so filled with pride that you have agreed to be my right hand man.  I would not want to be here today without you."

" My loyalty  has always been here in this great city.  My new family, Liberty Inc. will do whatever we can to make New York Proud."

Francie slips into the crowd and heads back to her new Headquarters, to begin her new life.

Report Post Tip

SINGER high fives a nearby civilian. He was so happy for Francie he had to be in both the conversations about her. Afterward she had left he had begun to start a Francie Chant for her.

FRANCIE FRANCIE FRANCIE FRANCIE FRANCIE

SINGER believes in Francie.

Report Post Tip

Kes listens closely to what Francie has to, waiting for ther to finish..

Francie, what can I say, over the last few months we have spoke quite a bit, and I am extremely pleased that you have been given your shot in NY, knowing some of the guys over there I know you will be well looked after, not that you will need it, as I know you are a more than capable woman. (Just stay away from Dicky and you will be fine...I think his meds are starting to wear off)

You really deserve this and I look forward to working with you many times in the future...and dont be getting all to busy to talk to me now :P

Kes returns the hug that Francie gave to him not that long ago

Congo rats dear!

Report Post Tip

Violet walks out the street and smiles to herself. She walks straight to the new Crewleader of New York and hugs her tight , then she kisses both of teh cheeks of Francie.

"Well done hun, my mom use to tell me what a sweet and good leader you are. I know you will do great there in NY"  hugs francie one last time as she let the others congratulate the lovely Lady.

Report Post Tip

donmorrison hearing that his friend Francie had gotten her own family was excited.

Francie, I am so happy for you and wish you the best. You have been a good friend to me. And I think our friendship will continue to flourish. This is a great thing.

Report Post Tip

Francie, this is a proud day for you and I am happy to see you getting such an opportunity. I've enjoyed our talks and look forward to watching your career florish in your new role. Salut.

Report Post Tip

Cassiopeia makes her way through the crowd, carrying a single pink rose in her hands and a smile that could put the sun out of business. She was so absolutely proud of her dear friend, words couldn't even describe the feelings. As she approaches Francie, she throws her arms around her and squeezes her tightly.

Francie, this is an amazing day. I'm so excited to see this happening for you!! You are a great leader and you are going to do great and amazing things!!!! I'm so, so proud of you!!!!

She hands Francie the rose, squeezing her hands.

I love you, congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Francie, I always knew you would make a fine Family head one day, and now is your chance to show everyone else that you can do it too!

I'm proud of you!

Report Post Tip

Congratultions and Tribulations Francie my friend! Although we have been friends for a only a short period, i know that our friendship can and will get stronger!

I am very glad, also very proud of what you have achieved. I can't think of anyone who deserves this more than you!

Jammin hugs Francie, and wishes her the very best.

Report Post Tip

Iestyn approaches Francie with a smile on his face even though he was a little late to congratulate her. Better late than never though!

Congrats, Francie! I know that I've only recently met you but you seem to be an awesome person who definitely deserved getting her own family. I hope you do great things!

Report Post Tip

Katie sneaked up behind SINGER as he chanted Francie's name in the streets. She tapped him on his left shoulder and just as he was about to look, Katie walked past his right and towards the lovely lady who had everyone's attention.

Francie!

Katie exclaimed with a smile.

Where do I even begin? Maybe with the fact of how dashing you look in your new suit!

Katie clapped her hands together once holding them suspended in front of her chest.

I'm so very pleased about this news, that when I heard about it I think I may have scared the living out of Premeir as I shrieked with excitement.

She grinned.

Francie you are one of a kind and any city should be happy have you. I know we'll all see great things from you. Good lucks aren't in order, as I know you won't need the wishes, but I will just say them to make my congratulations complete.

To you and Liberty Inc. May you live long, have a prosperous reign and a great time!

Report Post Tip

Congrats boss you will do fabulous and show everyone how much of a hard worker you are if they do not already know.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Liberty, Inc.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL