Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 06:26:59
Page:  1 
A Day With PrincessLolly Started by: PrincessLolly on Jan 06, '20 17:53

Part 1: GRWM

The tale of PrincessLolly starts out much like many other fairy tales that include princesses and queens and singing birds. Rays of sunlight filtered through the pink curtains that draped across each window in PrincessLolly's bedroom. Beams of sweet soft light gently awoke PrincessLolly from her every so peaceful slumber. She slipped her satin sleep mask from her eyes and could already hear a fluttering next to her head. PrincessLolly opened her sparkling blue eyes and was greeted to the sight of her three favorite birds. There was Blue who was such a favorable blue jay who often brought her delicious silks and satin ribbons. Then there was Flora, a cute as a button robin and her twin sister Fauna.

Good morning!!

PrincessLolly exclaimed to her bird friends and they chirped happily back to her. Blue flew about the room as Flora and Fauna guided the newest ribbon Blue had brought for her. The purple ribbon dangled from each birds foot claw until it was delicately placed around PrincessLolly's woke up like this perfect blue hair. Her hair color was possibly why her and Blue were bestest of friends, they were practically the same thing. Though, she would never tell the twin robins about her deep bond with the blue jay, they'd be terribly jealous and that just wasn't good for anyone. After the delicate purple ribbon was tied into a bow, PrincessLolly hopped out of bed and went to her dressing corner. The robins picked out a flawless pink dress, with light swooping fabrics that seemed to catch each perfect ray of sun light that made her sparkle. 

It looks perfect!!! PrincessLolly giggled at the sight of herself. Then she stopped and cocked her head. We are just missing one thing!

The birds chirped eagerly as they remembered their princess's tiara. The very sparkly one given to their princess from @QueenFrostine herself. It was one of PrincessLolly's most cherished possessions. Right up their with the saddle from her pony Buttercup and a lock of @CaseyCox's hair. Flora and Fauna chirped at Blue, it was a race! PrincessLolly giggled at the birds as they raced towards her dresser where the magical and sparkling tiara lived while she wasn't wearing it. It was Flora that won the race, but she cried out in a chirp.

Flora! What is wrong!?

In fear that Flora had hurt herself in the innocent race, PrincessLolly rushed over to her dresser. That's when she got the worst news of the week. The tiara was gone! PrincessLolly and the birds searched frantically first around the dresser and then around the rest of the room. Maybe it had fallen off. Maybe it had rolled underneath. Maybe it had been accidentally knocked around. Maybe it was in the dishwasher? They searched and searched and when they couldn't find it, PrincessLolly and her three bestest friends sat, defeated, on the plush bed with it's four posts and canopy top. The birds chirped in sadness and PrincessLolly felt a tear spring from her pretty blue eyes. Blue hopped from the bed and onto her shoulder, he nuzzled her with his tiny beak. 

Oh, Blue, it may be gone, missing, but we'll get it back. PrincessLolly reassured her friends and herself. We'll find it, it'll be a fun game. I'll call the gum drops and they'll help us!

The three birds chirped with excitements and PrincessLolly dragged the phone towards her to make a very important phone call. 

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Part 2: The Missing Tiara

"As I'm understanding it correctly, you've lost the magical princess sparkly tiara the majestic and beautiful @QueenFrostine has given you. Is that the case?"

PrincessLolly heavy sighed and rolled her eyes. She did not lose the tiara as in the way that it would make it her fault that it was gone. She didn't know what happened to it, but with all these questions Sir Chocolate Fountain was asking her she had to admit to something. He was the gateway to the Gum Drop Boys. 

Well you see....

"The one with that sparkles in both the sun, the moon and regular light?"

Yes

"Has a bazillion diamonds?"

Yes

"Looks absolutely phenominal on your pretty little head?"

Okay, fine! PrincessLolly shouted and gave up all at the same time. Yes, I lost it. Or it's lost. Something happened to it and now it's not on my head!

"I see." 

Sir Fountain bemused. He looked her up and down one last time. Looked at the window where the birds sat and chirped to each other, they were not allowed inside Sir Fountain's office. He said he had an allergy, but PrincessLolly assumed he was afraid at the terrifying beasts. 

So, can you help me out or not?

PrincessLolly asked with a mix of determination and pout. He had helped her out in the past a few times, but this time, she didn't have any favors to call in. She'd have to take a debt. It pained her inside, but this would be the fastest way to find her tiara. As if Sir Fountain knew exactly what she was thinking.

"You'll have to take a debt." The tall slim man walked over to his books and peered down. "You currently have no favors on file at this time. There are also no jobs pending."

He took the glasses from his face and turned to her, expecting. PrincessLolly sighed.

I'll take the debt. Now can I please...

Sir Fountain put his glasses back on his nose and went back to peering at his large book of ledgers.

"You know the way through the back door."

PrincessLolly turned towards the window and snapped twice letting the birds know she'd meet them back at headquarters. She waited till each of them flew away in fear that if she turned her back and they didn't, Sir Fountain may eat them for lunch. She then slipped past Sir Fountain and went through the door in the back. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $69,696 Tip

Part 3: The Gum Drop Boys

PrincessLolly was FINALLY allowed to head downstairs after being interrogated about the tiara she did not lose, she stepped through the door in the back and made her way to the lower level. This is where The Gum Drop Boys hung out between jobs or murders or whatever else captivated their time when they weren't here. As she ascended the stairs she could already smell the smoke of  their cigars and their big hearty laughs as one mocked the others hand.

"Ye thought ye really had't did'n ye?"

"I would'a till ye got me on that damn riva'"

"Sure ye would'a"

PrincessLolly turned the corner at the end of the stairs and was welcomed by a smoke filled room. A card table, lux green fabric trimmed by some sort of expensive looking wood, sat in the middle of the room. Three men sat around the table and if you guessed it, you guessed right. The Gum Drop Boys. Sat directly to her left was Boots, a strapping young man with half an arm gone but the meanest look on his face. In the middle was Bottle Cap or BC for short, rumored to be the toughest but actually looked like a full upstanding citizen. However, it was the man to the right who got all the ladies, Fredrick. PrincessLolly watched them play another hand and then took a seat. No one paid her any attention until the first three cards were shown.

"What can we be honorin' this visit?"

This was Boots asking her. He hadn't lifted his eyes from his cards. PrincessLolly just slumped onto the edge of the table, nestling her face in her folded arms. Her blue hair cascading around herself. 

"Oh th' pretty lady not talkin' today?"

It was BC who chimed up this time. He even lifted his eyes from his cards. Probably only because he folded them two seconds later. 

"BC ye probably scarin' the we gal."

Last but not least Fredrick acknowledged her presence. He moved a tower of chips into the middle of the table and gave Boots a look. Who gave an audible sigh and then tossed his cards into the middle of the table, face down. 

"We welcome th' break lil' lass."

PrincessLolly picked her head up from her arms and gave them a weak smile. 

"Well that is somethin' we definately cant be havin'"

"What be gettin' ye down, Lolly?"

My tiara is missing. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $69,696 Tip

A Day with PrincessLolly (Part 1)

*Zeitgeist creeks his eyes open slowly raising his hand from under the covers up to his face to wipe away the sleep still resting on his face, he stretched his arms and legs out, his body cracking as he extended his arms and legs to their max, he was about to roll over and go back to sleep when he remembered today was the day he was going to spend a day with PrincessLolly and he had one hell of a day planned...*

The Pick-Up

*Zeitgeist was dressed down, a pair of flip-flops he has been wearing for years, a pair of Bermuda style shorts with pineapples on them, a plain blue shirt and a custom made pair of sunglasses that reflected the world (he was sure these were going to catch on one day). Zeitgeist had dismissed the chauffeur and bodyguards today and walked up to Ms Lolly's door and knocked lightly..... Ms Lolly was looking stunning in a simple summer dress and together they made their way back to the Cadillac. Zeitgeist opened the door for Ms Lolly and as she climbed inside her feet bumped into a what looked like a large blue cooler*

"Open it"

*Zeitgeist watched as Ms Lolly opened the cooler to discover a cooler filled to the brim with beer with unicorns and rainbows on the label, he wasn't too sure where they had come from but he had heard these were the ones she typically liked, he made his way around the the drivers side of the vehicle dropped the roof and drove off*

The what?

*Zeitgeist had been driving for a long while and Ms Lolly was starting to show signs of boredom, flinging unicorn bottles of beer at seagulls was a worrying sign, but they were almost there... Zeitgeist turned the Caddy off road and up a small hill after driving through some trees past some nasty terrain they arrived at a clearing over-looking the ocean where the worlds largest picnic blanket had been laid out, with a large yellow umbrella with the words "Trap Music Museum" written on the side, a woven picnic basket, two bottles of wine from the southern tip of Africa, and most mysteriously of all about 30 feet in front of that a massive blue tarp covering something quite large. Zeitgeist extended his hand to Ms Lolly and they walked over to the blanket and slowly sat down*

"You look so beautiful today" 

*Zeitgeist blushed slightly, thankfully the natural beauty surrounding them compensated for his visible awkwardness, their was the lightest sea breeze blowing, a picturesque view of the sun floating above the ocean, the sounds of whales in the distance and the cacophonous flapping of the large tarp in front them....*

"What the hell is under there?" Asked Ms Lolly.

*Zeitgeist sat up, looking intently into Ms Lolly's luminous brown eyes, he moved a few strands of her hair out of her eye line and gently tucked them behind her ear, he smiled and said*

Ms. Lolly, you are a lady of class, exquisite beauty and distinction, I know you are constantly batting off potential suitors and realized I needed to make the most grandiose romantic gesture, to show you both that I understand you and appreciate you and with that in mind I've arranged something that I think will really highlight to you how you make me feel....

*rustling in the distance*

"What's happening?" Asked Ms Lolly

*Zeitgeist smiled, leaned back, kicked off his flip-flops when all of a sudden a booming voice says...*

*MIDGET ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBLE*

*The tarp flew back revealing 30 leotard donning, beard wearing, muscle bound midgets*

*Zeitgeist looked over at PrincessLolly and said*

I hope this shows you what you mean to me........

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $700,000 Tip

A Day and (Night) with PrincessLolly - Part Deux

Seagull Funerals

*Zeitgeist had been staring at PrincessLolly for sometime now (like it felt like it had been weeks), he was ever so smitten her purple hair and world class wit had rendered him speechless, by contrast PrincessLolly had been thoroughly enjoying the Midget Royal Rumble, she was particularly fond of the legendary midget wrestler Tripod, though Zeitgeist had been really straining to figure out why...*

Zeitgeist had a lot more planned for the day and as the royal rumble ended with Tripod's legendary "Snake choker" finishing move he extended his hand to PrincessLolly, helped her to her feet and they made their way back to the car. Zeitgeist reversed out of the clearing and made his way back to the road where the sun could be seen setting, the view was incredible, the sun's rays seemed to lick the ocean as it was setting, the light breeze carrying the glorious smell of the ocean into PrincessLolly's lungs, the sound of seagulls still echoed endlessly around them and the beach was filled with seagulls that had seemingly suffered some sort of Unicorn Beer Bottle related injury. The sound of the seagulls was clearly distressing PrincessLolly and she asked if she could put some music on

"Of course" said Zeitgeist

PrincessLolly leaned forward, fiddling delicately with the dials and small buttons on the radio, she stopped on a song she seemed to really enjoy and began to rap enthusiastically along with the artist.

You've never had a love like me
Never hit a drug like me
Fuck like me
She'll never eat the butt like me

These lyrics, of course,  only added to Zeitgeist's interest and attraction.

The Seduction

Zeitgeist felt things were going well, but if he was really going to sweep her off her feet it was time to step things up he had made arrangements to attend an exclusive party on The Strip. As they pulled up to the CandyLand Coven Headquarters for what was sure to be the hottest party of the year, Zeitgeist indicated to PrincessLolly that she should go into the VIP entrance where CaseyLovesCox would be waiting and take her to find a suitably awesome outfit for the evening...

Zeitgeist made his way around and went straight into the VIP section ordering two bottles of Cristal, a few moments later the waitron arrived with two diamond ice buckets, 2 magnum's of Cristal and a tray of QueenFrostine's personal brand Molly. Zeitgeist declined the Molly, he leaned back taking a sip on his champagne and waited patiently for PrincessLolly to return.

30 Minutes Later

PrincessLolly had still not returned and Zeitgeist was starting to get a little worried, he shrugged it off and popped open the second bottle of Cristal 

Another Hour Later

*Zeitgeist was now very worried and got up from his booth in the VIP area and began wandering around trying to track her down, after a good 30 minutes of searching and avoiding people he didn't want to engage with he heard what was definitely the delectable giggle of PrincessLolly coming from behind a door marked VVIP (EFC Members Only)*

There was a small glass panel at the top of the door and rising to his tippie toes he looked through, it was very misty inside but what he saw both excited him more than he could ever explain and dashed any hopes of a romantic entanglement with the lovely PrincessLolly. He wasn't clearly able to talk about what he had seen but there was CaseyCox, QueenFrostine and of course PrincessLolly, Icing sugar, whips, strawberries, Tripod The Midget Wrestling Champion, at least 9 unicorn themed "lightswords" with glitter (of course). 

Zeitgeist sighed and returned to the VIP ordering a bottle of whiskey and slinking down into his seat....

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $650,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Day With PrincessLolly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL