Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:24:46
Page:  1 
50 the magic number? Started by: Voltaire on Feb 25, '11 19:47

Why are all families limited to 50 member crews? Or why do they choose to do that.  Please enlighten my ignorance.  

Report Post Tip

It is the maximum the biggest HeadQuarters can fit at the moment, which is perfectly fine,considering there are families with 20 or less members, and in my opinion is just fine, considering the amount of mafioso we have right now.

Report Post Tip

HQ sizes at one time where 200, then 150, then 100, then 75, then 50.

We found 50 is the "max" we can go, past that it becomes more of an anonymous megacrew of faceless people. At 50 members or below, a good leader can actually handle the crew, get to know everyone on a first name basis, and still have time to have a social life - this simply wasnt possible at 200.

Report Post Tip

Okay. I can live with that.  But I feel like there's too many families with too few members.  And that kind of just defeats the purpose of a "crew" if you only have like 10 people...

Report Post Tip

Shouldnt this be in OOC?

Report Post Tip

is possible. i don't know much about game sorry

Report Post Tip

The crews with 11 members or less are Godfather crews. Their HQs are limited to 11.

Report Post Tip

there are plenty of families with 7 or 15 members as well that aren't godfather crews

Report Post Tip

Yes, they are most likely relatively new crews that setup quite recently.

Report Post Tip

Calls the gods to relocate this thread to the OOC forum.

On a more related note, as Nando stated, most of these crews you see are rather new. Besides, some people buy the smaller HQs and can only hold so many members. I, personally, prefer smaller crews because you get to know all of the members better.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 50 the magic number?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL