Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:21:52
Page:  1 
Hello all! Started by: C1nd3rella on Feb 17, '08 18:26
Walking from the boat I get happy look on face as if birthday was today. Yet I see nobody - so my smile quickly fades - as the man who takes me here leaves I get sadder and sadder. Then I walk through boat land and into a tiny street full of people. I run around and begin too sing, but man hits me on head with bat and I fall asleep like when sun goes down.

"Hey. Kid! Why were you singing songs? That is no way to get known in this land of big freedom. You know that right? You should join us. We are Mafia."

My eyes widen like a puppy who sees his owner go to him. Then I say "yes", because, I want friends and they tell me they be mine.

"So you now part of Mafia. Be happy like gorrila with banana. Go out with gun and steal a few purses then will you? This how you get gooder in the Mafia."

So I run outside, go into big bar full of beer, and see many people standing around.

"Hello all! I say hello! You say hello back and we be friends for long time!!!"
Report Post Tip
Points a gun at your head

"Stop be so happy, me no like happy people"
Report Post Tip
I see gun and giggle like nude school girl.

"Why have you no love for me? I think you be new best friend! Okay?"
Report Post Tip
"Depends, you like sausage?"
Report Post Tip
"Sausage and me are like tea and british peoples!"

I put my hand out as friendly people do to eachother.
Report Post Tip
I put my sausage in your hand

Put that in your mouth :P
Report Post Tip
I look with shocked expression on my face - as I then scream for the police - as they run over I point to the man who has put a giant slab of sausage on my hands. Looking angrily at him with an angry look. Like the tiger who works at the circus. I throw it onto the floor.

"Officer! He gave me undercooked Sausage. This was an attempted murder. Take him away now please."

I exlaim very exlaimfully.
Report Post Tip
Wonders what all the racket is about and turns around. It takes NWA a minute to register, as he is so fucking stunning, that there is a girl standing in front of him...

"Well little Lady, whats your name?"

NWA kicks a chair away from the bar for Cinderella (OOC - No fucking numbers here) to sit down..

"So....has thee always been slightly stupid?"
Report Post Tip
Looks at the Gangsta that is NWA and sighs a sighful sigh.

"I am not stupid! I came here from Italian city of Goobachu and now I say hello to you all!"
Report Post Tip
To prove you are not stupid, I propose we have a test!
Report Post Tip
Looks suspiciously suspicious at the Gangsta from NWA.

"What kind of test do we do?"
Report Post Tip
All you have to do is rub this hose, it is completely harmless. It is to show how fast your reaction time is. And with the reaction time you are able to perceive a persons IQ leverl.
Report Post Tip
Excuse the strange accent when I said the final word, I meant level.
Report Post Tip
I strain my eyes really hardly and yet I see nothing. Running to my house I get a telescope. Then I run back very quickly like a leopard or a cougar. Looking around with the Telescope I finally see a tiny little hose.

"Aww I feel bad I do for it. Why is it be so small? Are all hoses tiny in America?"
Report Post Tip
"You can do the same test with my raw sausage if you want..."
Report Post Tip
NWA pulls cinderellas hand onto the "tiny" pipe..

"RAPE! RAPE!!! RAAAAAAPE!!!"

Several bobbies on the beat run in after hearing NWAs screams

"She tried to rape me! Cinderella tried to raaaape me"

NWA begins the crocodile tears as the policemen go red in the face with anger as they restrain the moronic Cinderella. After several minutes consisting of the policemen taking down NWAs details and events of the story, they proceed to leave the building with Cinderella in shackles.

"Back to whether you stupid girl came from", boomed the voice of the police officer"

Seconds after the policemen leave the building, a roar of approval raised the rooftop

"The retard has gone! Yaaaaaaaaaay!

NWA smirks and starts to celebrate with everyone else
Report Post Tip
"No I am not. I am smart like the cougar that stalks his prey during the night."

I smile at the cops who have happy looks upon their faces as they walk back to their cars and drive off into the sunset. Grabbing the Gangsta who is from NWA - I then throw him out the window as he falls and gets angrily looking at me with his face oh so stern.

"You make me touch nasty things. I become like TaxMan and make you pay price."
Report Post Tip
Walking onto the scene with an appalled look on his face

"What is sam hell has been going on here?"

"NWA you should no better." he says with a stern look on his face
He then pulls out a small knife, holding it in his left hand
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hello all!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL