Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 15:15:52
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Calabrese Pizzeria Started by: Lazon on Jan 07, '20 23:05

With the Calabrese Wine Company rising Mrs. Calabrese reached out to Lazon about purchasing an establishment down the road from the Wine Company to open a Pizzeria. At the time he was skeptical about running a business as he was new to the business scene. Mr. and Mrs. Calabrese stressed the importance of Growth and it was sort of instilled into each family member so Lazon took the offer. Many days went by as Lazon and the Calabrese's spent countless numbers of hours speaking with the sales rep in attempt to purchase the establishment. Offers were thrown back and forth but they finally had come to agreement. The property was purchased and Lazon was now the proud owner of his first Business, Calabrese Pizzeria. 

The property needed a lot of work especially to get it where the Calabrese's wanted it. They weren't picky but knew exactly what was needed to get it where it needed to be. Appearance is very important when opening an establishment. The first thing to get done was to be sure the Pizzeria was appealing to the eye to draw in customers. 

Lazon reached out to his family members to give a hand. Team work was something Calabrese Wine Company was good at. It takes a team to ensure growth and that it exactly what took place! 

After a couple weeks the Pizzeria looked stunning. The building was cleaned up, the brick scrubbed and brought back to glory. New windows were installed and the inside got a full revamp! 

The floor was lined with red brick that was polished, the walls were red with a cream accent. Dark oak bar stools and table tops were placed through out.

All that was left was to get the kitchen units installed. A stone fire oven where delicious Italian styled pies would be cooked to perfection. The sink was set in place and plumbing was installed. A prep station came next that kept all food chilled for freshness. 

Lazon stepped back looking at the place.

Wow.. This place is going to be great! He thought to himself. 

It was finally time... Opening day needed to be planned. 

Lazon reached out to Mr. and Mrs. Calabrese to discuss a good time for opening. A date and time was set in place and all schedules were cleared to ensure everyone from the family would be present for the first day to welcome all new customers. 

Welcome To Calabrese Pizzeria

Calabrese Pizzeria Menu

"A simple pie is always best" - Mr. Calabrese

Classic Pep

Classic Cheese

All Pizzas are served with a glass of wine for an additional price.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $465,000 Tip

It was a breezy winter's night in Detroit and the wind was howling to the point where Figment felt like an entire pack of wolves was circling him, the thought of that amused him and his quick ducks and dives into random alleyways made for a fun walk through the city until finally, the smell of Pizza hit both of his nostrils at once and sent him into a wild frenzy. This place must have been new as he walked down this same city street all the time and this was the first that melted cheese wafted this far into the street-- so he knew what he must do, and taking off his jacket he strolled into the establishment and placed it on a hook up at the front.

"So you do Pizza here, yes?", the question was a rhetorical one as he could already see for himself exactly what the place was for, and with a smile, he hopped over to the front of the place and stared at the menu. 

Seeing that there were only two options it was simpler for him than at most joints where he'd accidentally order half of the menu, this time he would only need the one thing. 

"I'll take one of those there Classic Cheese. Is there any way to get extra cheese? I've even brought my own if that'll be a problem."

Rushing over to where his jacket now hung, he pulled out a little baggy filled with small balls of mozzarella and walked it over to where the person at the counter was standing. Placing it down, as well as a ten-dollar bill he waited for a response from the man. An extra cheese pizza would hit the spot perfectly at a time like this.

Report Post Tip

The scent of warm tangy tomato based sauce filled the kitchen as Lazon was finishing up for the night. He began to clean the prep station wiping it down and stowing the ingredients away in the chiller. 

Ding!

The bell above the door rang as a customer hopped through it with what looked to be pure excitement on his face. 

Welcome to Calabrese Pizzeria where a simple pie is always best, shouted Lazon from the door of the kitchen.

Lazon noticed the gentleman really studying the menu which only consisted of 2 items. He couldn't help but chuckle and wait for the customer to decide. 

You absolutely can have a cheese and extra cheese you say? 

The customer quickly runs to his jacket which really confused Lazon. 

No worries here. At Calabrese Pizzeria we take care of ours. You want extra cheese, I've got you. Lazon smiles

Give me 6-8 minutes and Ill have your hot and cheesy pie out to you. 

Lazon rushes to the kitchen and preps the mans pie. 

He brushes the crust with the warm sauce and tops it with a mountain of cheese before placing it in the brick oven.

Minutes passed as the cheese began to get bubbly and toasted. 

She's done, will this be for here or to go?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

While Figment waited for his order he began to sing a tune in his head, one that went a bit like: Doo doo doo doopty doo roo roo roo roopty roo ba dum d...

"She's done, will this be for here or to go?"

The question really cut through the best part of the orchestra, but he wouldn't hold it against the man as his pizza looked to be done and was just begging to be devoured. The cheese was looking exactly how he had hoped, with those brown burnt bits on the sides due to the fact that he forced so much cheese onto it and it overflowed-- perfection, as he called it.

"I will take this right here and right now, thank you."

Handing over a bit extra cash as a tip, he rushed the still smoking hot pizza to a table and pulled apart the ooey-gooey slices best he could without completely burning off his fingers. Then he went to town, in an almost unsettling way, he shoved the food into his mouth one slice at a time until there was none left.

"Thank you so much, it was perfect. Could I have another for the road?"

Waiting, he started playing the song in his head again. Tapping his foot to the beat.

Report Post Tip

Chris walked in with Sabrina at his side.  She sat down first and Chris sat down with her.  Then a waitress brought over a menu for the table.  Chris told her to select but he wanted a orange soda-pop.  He was happy to be with her and she was smiling which always made him smile.  

Report Post Tip

It should take maybe twenty minutes until Sabrina and Chris-Lucchese arrived from the Detroit Riverwalk to this Pizzeria. She could certainly recommend this business, despite being here for the very first time. After all, she knew the two Calabreses were very hard-working people. Furthermore, they are also pretty sweet! Sabrina needed a bit longer than Chris to decide what she wanted. In the end, she settled for the classic cheese and a glass of water.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Chris looked at Sabrina and was confused as he thought she was going to order for them both.   Chris shook his head and asked the waitress to bring him two slices of pepperoni and sausage pizzas and a orange soda.  He then gave the waitress a tip as he paid for both orders.  Chris then smiled as he realized that Sabrina never did eat much.  

Report Post Tip

The woman just ordered for her both and then realised, that she did not properly listen to what Chris-Lucchese was telling her so she just innocently looked at him before then saying ''Ups I thought you were still deciding what to take besides that one'' she cannot help but laugh a bit.

Report Post Tip

The lobby started filling up quickly so Lazon began to prep a little extra to cover the dinner rush crowd. 

He sliced more pepperoni and shredded more of the delicious cheese that was topped on every pizza. That is if a pie wasn't ordered with out cheese but who does that? That's non Italian, Lazon chuckled. 

Oh by the way tell the gentleman that ordered the sausage pie that we only offer two pies, Lazon said to Linnie his waiter for the evening. 

Linnie made is way back to the customer to fill him in and Lazon got back to work. 

Two fresh pies were thrown in the oven. As they cooked he hummed a tune in his head...

Report Post Tip

Chris smiled and looked at Sabrina then told her not to worry.  

No worries dear, it happens and as long as I have a woman like you I'm a king and on top of the world. 

Report Post Tip

She nods as Chris-Lucchese mentions that it can happen. That is more than right, it really can. Sabrina was also known to be one of the persons who can be quite dreamy at specific points. She smiles and then mentions ''I was just daydreaming again.'' to let him know why. Meanwhile, she also sees Lazon who did not seem too familiar to her, yet she saw them with the Calabrese sometime so she waves.

Report Post Tip

Chris nods as Sabrina tells him she was daydreaming again.

What's the guys name this time?  Day dreaming is he in here?

Report Post Tip

The woman cannot help but laugh a bit as he says that and then mentions to Chris-Lucchese ''Well I was thinking about when I got you in trouble at school when we were 11'' she laughs.

Report Post Tip

Chris rubs his chin and looks at Sabrina

So he is in here!

Then Chris starts laughing.

What made you think of that, wait you got me in a lot of trouble that year.

Report Post Tip

She sticks her tongue out when she looks at Chris-Lucchese and then mentions ''Right he is sitting just in front of me. And I don´t know just random moments of the past popping up in my head. The teacher thought you were cheating and copying from me''

Report Post Tip

Chris laughs as he remembers that day.  Then he shakes his head the smiled at Sabrina.

Yes he did, I got pulled up to the front and he took a paddle to my back side while you smiled at my torture.

Report Post Tip

She cannot help but grin at him before just sharply replying ''Better you than me! Revenge for spanking me during our break''

Report Post Tip

Chris looked at Sabrina

Revenge your father would have spanked you too.

Report Post Tip

She continues to look at Chris-Lucchese and then says ''Well see luckily I am sometimes a smart cookie and don´t get caught''

Report Post Tip

Looking at Sabrina

You used me to be your scapegoat, and for some reason I was a happy participant 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Calabrese Pizzeria
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL