Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 23:45:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Story Time (Competition) Started by: Zeitgeist on Jan 05, '20 18:42

No other sponsors or judges came forward and after asking around a bit Whoreable extends her apologies for the contest not going as planned. She has generousally donated 25 creds  to each surviving entrant. I have been given the honor of picking unofficial best post for each category. These results are my own opinion with some feedback and are by no means to be considered the official results but with it appearing to reach a dead end literally I was beginning to obsess over who would have won. The credit prize is courtesy of Whoreable as consolation for entering and surviving. I hope others will follow her generous patronage of these contests and get together with others to put out more. 

Generic fail
I was the only entry and so its the one I can let myself win without feeling guilty about it.
Thanks again to the wonderful Whoreable, the coolest lady East of the West Coast

Selling drugs
Moose, not only was it the best by far but his only entry.
Success! You have transferred 25.00 credits to Moose.

Mug fail
Gaviria won this no doubt RIP friend

Pickpocket fail
Houdini's was perhaps longer than what was asked for but amazing and funny RIP friend. 

jail break fail
Zeit's sample blew the entries away RIP friend

Trucking company raid
Stephanie_StClair, I imagined you climbing fences and stealing things and made me laugh out loud RIP friend

Torch rival business
Im pretty fond of mine but Superkoala's entry made mine look amateur
Success! You have transferred 25.00 credits to SuperKoala

Loanshark
Even in the shortened form for entry here the Lone Shark story is a clever play on words. The full version blew it away Grats Superkoala

art gallery
Chiron spins a hilarious tale in both short official enrty form and the full version.
Success! You have transferred 25.00 credits to Chiron

Report Post Tip

Thank you very much Whoreable and Revenant for your initiative in bringing this competition to a nice ending. The 25 coins are very much appreciated and will be put to good use. I'm curious if our submissions will be picked up by the gods and possibly get integrated in this thing of ours. Time will tell, time will tell. Thanks again and I wish you a great day!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Story Time (Competition)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL