Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:03:34
Page:  1 
Debate of Sorts Started by: C1nd3rella on Feb 18, '08 00:31
Report Post Tip
This was not spam! I making an important Debate. You just wait. Oooh rhymez.
Report Post Tip
I'm with you on this one. I agree wholeheartedly.
Report Post Tip
I walk from my house looking around with a smile forming on my face - hopping down the street I then see a tiny little spot that I may call my own - as I walk to it I am stopped and told that I may not come here. With an angry look I pout and walk into a bar on the corner as many people look at me with my sad face. Like a marmoset who has not been fed.

"Why are you angry C1?"

The man asks with a sad look in his eyes waiting for me to answer.

"Somebody did not let me sit on the rock. Why was that?"

I ask him very sadly.

"Oh it is a new rule. You are not allowed to sit on that Rock. It is reserved."

Sighing I then pull out my gun and shoot it at the air a few times. Waving my hands around like an angry elephant trying to scare away a pack of wild snausages from there land.

"I have a question for you all. Why are there so many rules? This is not good thing I think. We must make less unwritten rules or I am going to be major sadfaced."

I then sit down and wait for people too discuss.
Report Post Tip
She shakes her head and wanders over to the new face and takes the gun away.

If you can't keep that thing under control I suggest you do not carry it around in public.

What do you think this is? A lawless society that runs rampant without control? Are you trying to draw attention to the Bosses' businesses? Don't you fucking realise that the fuzz are watching us right now trying to bust us for the shit we do?

She lights a smoke and exhales.

Jeezus kid, where do you think you are, the Wild West? Every society requires rules otherwise it becomes chaotic and unsettled. There is no stability. Now move on, go snatch a purse or something.
Report Post Tip
Genco smiles, a question most easily answered

"I think you'll find without rules there will be chaos, and ultimately, a sense of pointlessness in life here.

"But ontop of that, who sets the rules? The rules passed down that any potential successful family head will enforce to make his stay as crew leader the best he can be, without chaos destroying his chances.

"The ones who set up the rules are the ones who CAN set up the rules. If you want to ask your crew leader why those rules are in place and why you have to follow them, go ahead, but chances are he'll ice you. As with anyone who choses not to obey"
Report Post Tip
I agree with everything you have said C1. This is very smartly presentated. I wish those cold, heartless, fiends wouldn't have killed you. Teh Sadface.

I walk away with my Sadface...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Debate of Sorts
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL