Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:11:04
Page:  1 
The Ways Of Chicago Started by: Maxx on Feb 26, '11 00:59

Taking off his waist coat, Maxx steps on a empty fruit box and clears his voice slightly before addressing the gathered mafioso.

Chicago...The place where dreams can be made or dreams can be broken. People always ask me "How is it to live in Chicago?" and this is my simple reply:

Everyday I wake up knowing that today could be my last day, everyday I walk around the streets looking over my shoulder. I can't leave my house without my gun by my side, I can't walk the streets without protection. I can never be certain my friends and family will be safe. I see the police cars pass by always looking for a reason to put the handcuffs on me and take me away, but NO! They want me sitting in a cell watching the clock, but NO! The other family's are plotting to have me dead, but NO! The reason none of this happens to me you may ask?

Well I will tell you why, as my fellow Chicago members have got my back and I have theirs. For this, I am forever grateful. Everyday I see a man shot dead in these streets, knowing that one day that might be me... Live by the gun, Die by the gun. When I die, I'm gonna die by one. Until that day people, I will still be out here in the streets of Chicago protecting my family and my friends.

So you may be wondering, "Why do I stay here in this dangerous life?"

Well the answer is simple. I stay here... because... I love it! The money... girls and, of course, the power.

Premier once said to me "It's very hard to make it in Chicago, but if you have what it takes to make it here, you can make it anywhere, and you will excel in whatever you do." This could not explain any better the way Chicago is for us mafioso. If you put in the work and effort at all times, and stay loyal to your leader and to your city, you will grow into a great role.

Roman, the Godfather of this fine city, once told me: "Chicago is a place where people prosper, it's also a place where you get buried fast if you cross the city." I remember the day he told me that and will never forget it... It makes me feel warm inside to know that only the hard workers make it here and I ensure you if you put in the effort the city will help you out.

Now to wrap this up I would like to finish on these words: "Love, Honour and Obey!"

Report Post Tip

As Killer_Jane walks by, she hears her friend maxx's voice.  She stops to listen to this man ranting and raving in the streets about Chicago

That's all well and good, but as we have argued in the coffee shops MANY times, St. Louis is far better!!!!

Laughs and continues talking

Joking aside, I hope that everyone feels this way about the city they belong to.  So many times people ally with friends instead of family and flip cities like it's nothing.  It's nice to see someone with some city pride come out and shout it on the streets, even though most people will disagree with you. winks 

Good job maxx, and as always, St. Louis rocks!!!

Killer_Jane gives maxx a friendly jab and continues on her way.

Report Post Tip

JesTer stands in a corner and listens to a patriotic speech by one of his trusted man Maxx.

It is good to hear, this kind of highly  sentimental speech from a mafiaso working in CHICAGO, completely knowing the value of given a chance to work for the betterment of CH and serve GF Roman.

I would like to state this in here as well on the streets, the might of GF Roman, who took this city, when it was burning in ashes. There was no one with him but Gangsters and WiseGuys and a handful of high ranked players, but look now, how beautiful this city of CH is looking , a dream city for every mafiaso to work in, and all this has been possible due to hard work put by our beloved GF and his dedication towards this city.

It has been my preveilage to work in here, and serve GF ROMAN.

Report Post Tip

This I would say is extremely accurate. Maxx, you really know what your talking about. Chicago is really a great city where all strive to have their city like Chicago. Powerful and yet still inviting. All of us in Chicago are all very greatful for the assistance that Godfather Roman offers us when we need it.

Report Post Tip

Giovanni nods listening to Maxx's speech. A slight smile appears on his usually indifferent face. When others stop talking for a moment, he speaks in a low and calm voice:

'My family has been tied to Chicago from the very beginning many, many years ago. I love this city and can't imagine living anywhere else. I might be young and not very experienced but I've had an occasion to work with some people from Chicago and I was impressed by their professionalism and teamwork. I'm very grateful to have been given the opportunity to be a part of a Chicago family. I'd like to thank all the people running this place for making it what it is.'

Report Post Tip

I may well still only be a young puppy myself, but in my time in Chicago already i have been very impressed with how professional the city is. There are a lot of great people here and the choice to join this city and be a part of it is one i am now proud of. I am lucky to be a part of Kimble's family where i have made many friends, meanwhile being watched by Godfather Roman, the most powerful person in this world. I am looking forward to progressing in this city and doing whatever i can to help make the city better.

Report Post Tip

Tips his hat towards Fernando

I ensure you my friend if you work hard and abide the rules you will get far. No doubt about it.

Killer_Jane you do make me laugh, I mean that was a good joke when you said "St.Louis is far better!!!" Laughs.

You never fail to amuse me Killer_Jane. Maxx winks at Killer_Jane as he smiles.

Report Post Tip

Goobs takes a break from pulling his pants up and down all day and over hears his best bud speaking the vary words he instilled in me as a young gangsters.

Maxx these are the vary the words you taught me and I have flourished. I love the city of Chicago and will die protecting it. Godfather Roman has truly built an empire for us to grow and maintain our awsome city. These words should be in every mafioso's bible and should be studied atleast once a day. Maxx you have truly practice what you preach.

Goobs tips his hat to his best friend and goes back with taking his pants up then down again.....redundant I know.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Ways Of Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL