Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:59:30
Page:  1 
Boots or Sneakers Started by: Boots on Jan 15, '20 04:06

Boots arrived to the land of uncertainty. Realizing she should probably look for work because she is not a fan of hunger. she changes into her sneakers. Tying up her sneakers, she noticed a local newspaper dated merely month old.

Something odd struck Boots. The names of the peeps hiring rung a bell. She retrieves her ancestors diaries.

Boom!

I'd rather starve 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Orion spends a bit of time watching the other newcomer rummage through her things and the way she dismisses the city around her.

Hey, uh, how's it going. Look, I'm not really anybody to be putting out a word but I'll say this: you won't find me in your family's history. I've shacked up with Exodus, they seem alright. They don't seem to be looking to set the world on fire.

Orion shrugs and hands Boots a note with his address.

Drop me a line if you need someone to talk to. Maybe check out the crew and see if they're interested. Good luck either way.

Report Post Tip

Furious listened to Boots and smiled, suddenly he remembered that this character fell out and werent here anymore which were sad, could be fun trying to get to know this person  but so is life, short sometime.

He lights up a smoke and walks back to where he were last time before he saw this place, he walks back to the streets and koins other that were out and having it good this sunny day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Boots or Sneakers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL