Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:46:42
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Same old same old Started by: Boots on Jan 15, '20 04:24

Boots takes the stage and turns political because no matter what era we live in politics plays a role. Boots ponders how to address the political arena. And there is only one fucking answer. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Carol stopped to think for a moment.

"The best way to address anyone or anything is to just speak up about whatever you have to say."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

Nebula turned her head to see a very young mafioso shouting about in the streets of our fine world. She wondered what had happened to this poor soul previously for them to be so battered and broken right now. But she wanted to help. She slowly walked up to Boots and offered them some warm soup in a mug. 

“Accept this gracious offering whilst you are wondering about the streets without a home. I hope whatever troubles you will be gone soon and you will be able to build your way back up in this world.” 

Nebula has always believed that everyone could redeem or make more of themselves, than even they knew. She didn’t know what had caused them to come to the streets and start shouting nonesense on this particular day, but she hoped the soup would warm their hearts regardless. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Reorx had heard some rumblings of someone setting up a soap box in the streets to begin a speech. Reluctantly he left his forge and headed to where the small crowd was beginning to gather.

Reorx stood there awaiting the speech to begin......

Reorx continued to wait......

and wait......

and wait......

Reorx began to feel tired and decided it was time to head back to the forge and shut it down for the night. He walked away disappointed that there was no informative speech to be had. 

Report Post Tip

Orion had seen a number of political rallies and protests. Most had ended with shouting, a few with lynching, and one with burning. He was curious which kind this might be.

Report Post Tip

Oh Dear Nebula seems a bit misinformed. Redeem myself?  This shit is exactly my point.

Report Post Tip

Chuckling at what he heard he thinks about how she actually said

"Nebula has always believed that everyone could redeem or make more of themselves, than even they knew."

Not re
ally directed at anyone but saying that anyone can decide to change their lot for the better by letting go of the past. Kind of like that wise man who wrote fortune cookies "anger is like carrying around a burning coal with the intent of throwing at your enemies you are only burning yourself"

Reminds him of a mythilogical figure who was once the most beloved angel but decided its better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven. He hopes you dont fall as far as him.

Report Post Tip

Not really directed at anyone but saying that anyone can decide to change their lot for the better by letting go of the past. Kind of like that wise man who wrote fortune cookies "anger is like carrying around a burning coal with the intent of throwing at your enemies you are only burning yourself"

Here we go. Not really directed at anyone...Yet it was directed at me... I am not in the least angry....I have pity xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The past will revolve every take down by the same elite. Spare me your Bullshit Reverant.

Report Post Tip

Driving down the street with grooglez

Stop grooglez, STOP!

Premier gets out of the truck, throws a side of beef and gets back in the truck

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

Grooglez drives back around to where Boots was speaking, Premier gets out picks up the side of beef then throws some random trash out of the car

The side of beef was worth more then your speech, keep the trash.

Report Post Tip

Boots not surprised scum is tossing a porterhouse her way

Report Post Tip

Grooglez began to speculate that boots was accustomed to thick meat being thrown her way.

Report Post Tip

Top of the line and you nor asshole Premier have the brainpower nor ability to deliver.

Report Post Tip

What the fuck is brainpower? 
You would relate brain to dick. Just because you give a lot of brain doesn't mean you're intelligent much.

We literally just delivered a side of beef and fine trash to your door, however we took the beef back. However you just made me think, maybe we can use our radio station to deliver premium meat and pick up garbage.

By god Boots you are fucking genius i was going to boo you, but now, i may pay you one shiny nickel.

You and Premier have much in common. Nothing but dick talk. Brainpower has nothing to do with size of a dick or a dick for that matter.

Report Post Tip

I mean i do have a pretty big dick, i agree on that..... but how did you know? Did fucking grooglez tell you? Well fuck him, he has a huge fucking dick to, since he is telling secrets.

Waaaiiittt up... if we're big dicks... and Boots is salty.... is this now officially salty dicks?

Report Post Tip

Nothing pretty about you Premier.. That ship sailed. You are your special needs groo carry on

Report Post Tip

Well since we are quoting one another now

And there is only one fucking answer. 

You still havent given this conclusion you came to. Please enlighten us.

This shit is exactly my point.

You havent made your point yet, see above.

So Im sorry if maybe I 
am misunderstanding you but when you pondered how to address the political arena. I would suggest you tell us what has you so wound up because insulting and alienating everyone who has shown up to ask you whats wrong is about as opposite as you can get on addressing anything.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Same old same old
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL