Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 10:12:53
Page:  1 
Wiseguys wonder what is a caticorn Started by: Caticorn on Jan 15, '20 22:16

Caticorn slide down the nearest alley which happened to be the one Johnny had pulled her  into only weeks before.  She had just met with the Boss and evaded the cops if this is what mafia life was to be like she couldn't wait to see what was next. The boss and her had come up with a ingenious plan to smuggle small amounts of drugs across town without any trace of transfer.  She thought smuggling and hunting were not too far different. You had  your target in both, the thrill of the chase.  Just then she felt hands around and she spun around claws and teeth bared as spat and hissed at her aggressor. Only to see it was Jonny, it was the alley she had seen him in weeks earlier.

Hey there ... colorful  unicat. His breath as usual could strip the paint off the walls. She shook her head in disgust at the stench.

Hey Jonny, what is going on? 

He slurred his words as he spat at her.  I told a couple of the guys at the bar about you and they don't believe me. So I need to take down there with me and win my bet.

Caticorn turned her head at the word bet , money was involved and it was over her. she was going to get her cut.

Alright Jonny, but I get twenty percent of your bet.

He dropped the caticorn  and she landed hard on her feet the pads smarting slightly as she landed from such a short distance. She shook her paws till the smarting stopped. then the caticorn turned her hear sideways and looked  up at the man credulously the light shinning down the shaft of her sparkling unihorn.

What the twenty percent? what do you  take me for a sucker? She scolded the small caticorn. She walked over to her rat package and looked over her shoulder at Jonny. I take you for a person that needs me to win a bet and I will take my fair share twenty percent.   Jonny kicked a small rock to the side and finally gave into the caticorn's demands. Caticorn mewed and picked up her package between her teeth she followed Jonny just down the street to his local bar.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The caticorn and Jonny enter the bar. Jony lifts the caticorn up and places her on the top of the bar. Caticorn sets her rat package down  and looks at the crowd forming around Jonny as he spoke to the bartender.

Hey buddy, this is Steve. Steve this is the uhm... well a... the caticorn ... I was telling you about.

The bartender looked  the her up and down.

You're not a cop are you?

Caticorn closed one and tipped her head to the side.

Do I look like a cop mister?  Anyone got a saucer of choco milk? What does a caticorn gotta do around here to get a saucer of chocolate milk?

What are you?  Asked one of the bar patrons as he reached out and lightly touched her unihorn with a single finger. That thing is real.  He yelled out as turned toward the crowd. 

I am a caticorn. Caticorn said matter of factly as if they should have all known this information.

Another man was heard in the crowd yelling out.   What is a caticorn?

Report Post Tip

I am meowgical that is what I am.

Caticorn licks her paw and rubs it across her sparkling horn.  I am also a murder. not just because I am the best mouser in the mundane and magical world.  Caticorn purrs and bows  a catcurtsie making her horn dip towards the onlookers . Yes, you have met a legend I don't like to brag so keep it on the down low please.

Someone yells from the crowd, Get on with how you a murderer.

Caticorn  stood up right her paws flat on the ground and legs straight as she looked to  the speaker.  Oh don't worry I am only a serial mouse and rat murder. The other instance I am speaking about was my poor mother who was the best mouser in the world until she gave birth to a caticorn whose horn ripped her open during cat labor. 

Caticorn bows her head  and meews softly. She lifts her colorful head her cateyes full of loss. 

Now you know my secret. 

Another person yells from the crowd, But what is a caticorn?

Well I am of course.   Just meowgical isn't it. 

Caticorn turned her attention to Jonny,  Where is my cut in this bet you had.  

Jonny tucks her money into the small pouch attached to her collar. She picked up her cocaine balloon filled rat  and traipsed off out the back of the bar to deliver her package.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wiseguys wonder what is a caticorn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL