Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:47:41
Page:  1 
Honorable Meatballs and Cats Started by: CJ-West on Jan 23, '20 04:50
It was a brisk evening and CJ was leaving the speakeasy she worked at. Not feeling like taking the normal route back to her ghetto apartment, she decided to walk the long way. Just needing to walk off some extra energy and shake off the negative energy of all the drunken morons she had encountered this evening.

Taking in a long drag of her cigarette, she rounded the corner and started down a side street. As she passed by a dumpster, a cat jumped out and CJ let out a loud scream. There was the screen door to a little quaint ranch house open and you could hear the soft sound of questionable music coming from inside. She sprinted passed the house when a man swung the screen door open and stepped onto the porch. "Hey, what the hell you messing with ma cats fer?" CJ's blood left her face as she turned and looked at the man. "My apologies Sir. I was startled by your feline friend. I wasn't trying to bother him."
"What you doing back here and what's yer name lady?"
"I'm CJ, Sir. I'm just on my way home from work."
"Well CJ, I'm Premier. Are ya hungry? Me and my boa, Grooglez is a cooking up some meatballs. You can join us if ya like."
"Umm, sure.....that sounds okay."
CJ threw her cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. She stepped through the door into the living room and there were three cats laying on the couch.
"Dems ma buddies. And niss here is my pay Grooglez. He's the cook. So, what you do fer work?"
CJ told him about her job at the speakeasy and how she could barely get by with the horrible wage and how she's treated by the drunkards that hang out there.
"Well, I got a position you may be interested in....how you feel about stealing cars?"
CJ's eyes widened and she gave him a strange look. "Well, I've never thought about stuff like that Sir. I wouldn't even know how to go about stealing no car."
"I'll get Grooglez to show ya. And fer ever car ya bring me, I'll give you $1,000."
"Let me sleep on it sir, I'll swing back by tomorrow night after my shift if that alright. It's getting late and I really must be going. It was a pleasure to meet you both."
Premier looked at Grooglez and nodded "how about driving her home. This neighborhood ain't the best for girls to be walking around in at night."
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $560,000 Tip
Grooglez and CJ had a nice chat as he drove her home. "He was just trying to intimidate you. He isn't so bad once you get to know him. I've been working with him for years." CJ looked over at Grooglez, "why do you guys steal cars?"
Grooglez rolled his eyes and looked at CJ, "there aren't many jobs out here Incase you haven't noticed and stealing cars is just the bottom of the list on the jobs he has. Take a good look around you. Do you really think this place has a lot of potential for regular people, working these crappy jobs for $2 a week? Wake up and smell the roses. If you don't work with people like Premier, you will be broke and hungry the rest of your life". Grooglez pulled to the side of the road, "So get your ass out of my car. Don't say a word, just follow me."

Grooglez pulled his hat down almost covering his eyes. He walked about. Half way down an alley and stopped by a parked car. He pulled what looked like a metal toothpick from his jacket pocket and open the unlocked passenger door of the car and got in and slid over to the driver seat. "Get in her and slowly close that door."
CJ got in. She was scared and her palms were sweaty. She was starting to panic, looking around frantically.
"Watch me" Grooglez said as he put the pick in the ignition. "You just put this in the ignition and then put the screwdriver on the bottom and voila!"
The car started up and Grooglez told CJ to drive herself the rest of the way home. "You don't have anything to think about. Tomorrow night you don't even go to that shitty job. You come to the house and tell Premier that you'll take that job and how grateful you are for it. Don't make me hunt you down like a trail sniffing bloodhound, you got it?"
"Yes sir!" CJ replied. "I'll see you tomorrow night."
CJ pulled off quickly in her new car and pulled it behind her house when she got home. She went inside and pulled the shades down and took a long hot bath. She couldn't relax. All she could think about was the stolen car in her back yard. She made a cup of soothing tea but even that didn't help her relax. She layer in bed all night thinking of the consequences if she got caught in that car. She got out of bed and paced around her little house. Finally she sat down on the sofa and took a deep breath. Thinking about the changes that could benefit her, she put more thought into working with Premier and Grooglez. It would be much better than dealing with drunkards every night. And the pay is phenomenal. I could move to the east side of town with pay like that, she thought.
She once again lay in her bed and thought about how being wealthy would feel. She drifted off to sleep around 6AM.

The sound of a knock at the store woke CJ as she jumped out of bed. Who could that be, she thought, what if it's the police....
She slowly open the door and the sunlight blinded her and she squinted and put her hand up the block the sun. "May I help you?" She looked down and saw Jimmy, the little boy from across the street. "Did you know that you have a cat in your car" said Jimmy. CJ gasped, "a cat?"
She ran to the backyard and opens the door and there sat one of Premier's cats. She picked him up and whispered to Jimmy, "he must have been joy riding in my car!"
Jimmy laughed and ran back home. CJ took the cat inside to get some milk. She knew this was a message. They already know where I live, she thought. She looked at the clock and realized she had slept nearly all day. She got herself together, grabbed the cat and headed back over to Premier's house to let him know that she accepts the job and will start immediately.

Walking up to the door, CJ saw someone coming out. It was Premier. "What you doing with Glock?"
Looking perplexed, CJ asked "Glock, sir?"

"My cat, that's his name, Glock."

CJ grinned,"that's a strange name for a cat, but I found him in the car this evening."

Premeir smirked, "I know, I put him there to let you know I know where you live. I know everything. So...have you thought about my offer?"

He open the door and motioned for CJ to come inside."Yes sir, I have. I will take the job."

"That's what I thought you'd say. Well, welcome to the family CJ.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Honorable Meatballs and Cats
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL