Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 08:25:55
Page:  1 
Fresh Meat Started by: SudhirSinghRathore on Jan 16, '20 18:45

Greetings fellow inhabitants of this mesmerising yet macabre world of ours!

I come here first and foremost to extend my gratitude towards all those who have reached out and offered assistance. Though I do not think I need much help for my specific desires or the dilemmas that come with it, I appreciate the gesture made towards presumed newcomers in general. Moreover I admire the willingness displayed to converse amicably regardless of how ill-suited we may seem for each other.

Additionally, without any intentional attempt to seem arrogant or braggadocios, I must confess I have been spoilt for choice. I would prefer to take some time to visit the concerned people in their respective cities and sample their hospitality in their streets. Thus, I wish to ask if there are any generally agreed upon rules that I should be aware of regarding the maximum time allocated to indecisive people such as myself for getting suitable affiliation before some suspicious stranger starts eyeing me up in a dark alley with ulterior motives.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Greetings once again young sir.

The time allocated for a person such as yourself to find gainful employment is generally 48hrs. However, if the person isn't at all motivated and simply moves around without doing much real work in that time, you might find you have longer than 48hrs and could have at most up to 7 days before you become fish food.

You will find most leaders are approachable and happy to converse, it's no surprise to hear that I wasn't the only one to reach out to you and I expect you will have many good offers - however  - flying from City to City to converse is going to be the hardest task for you I fear. So let me be the first to cordially invite you to come and enjoy the great city of Philadelphia.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm grateful for the guidance and I assure you that I will be calling upon you soon. Infact I plan to make full utilization of these 7 days and I would love nothing more than a chance to interact with the local denizens of the respective cities.

Report Post Tip

Peptide steps forward after some private conversation with Sudhir.

I welcome not only Sudhir to my family but I welcome the growth of my operation. So any person looking for hospitality and opportunity, know that New York is a great place to grow and flourish. My small family will welcome a person and help them to better themselves and enjoy the environment around them. We encourage and support any mobster in pursuing their dreams and desires. 

Report Post Tip

Furious steps and greets SudhirSinghRathore and wishes him well and hopefully hes fresh meat can transfer over to old and not chewable meat faster than the lights strikes in a tree and during thatt ime also that he have a great time and get to know all good things and also some bad things in this world filled with pretty many weird ones.

Report Post Tip

Kaiya smiles as Rajkumar finishes his speech and amply curtsies to the kind third prince."I would love for you to come to Detroit and we could have a meal at a place of your choice, I would love to have another chat with you".Kaiya clears her throat and smiles "Remember keep your options open and use your fantastic personality to create as many avenues as you can we are a very open community here and will wish you the best in whatever endeavor you so choose". With a nod Kaiya leaves the gathering crowd.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fresh Meat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL