Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:01:24
Page:  1 
started from the bottom now we. Started by: MekhiMusso on Jan 16, '20 22:54

MekhiMusso was a young one in the game looking for a way. His Family which was one of the closest things to him had been wiped out in a mob war, and he had been on his own for a few years now, and getting his hustle on was in his blood. So things moved along nicely. After the mob wars there was a small group of youngsters that would stick together for moral support I guess. Out of the bunch, the most successful was Mekhi and his pal Matua. Matua and Mekhi came up in the hustle together so they had much trust. Matua had some really good things moving that Mekhi was on board with and they made moves to get to the next point with no backslide. Their hideout was a small apartment building that was abandoned and had some of the utilities still running. With a bit of slicing, a skill by some in the game, they were able to keep minor things running for survival. The place was secluded and discreet so it didn’t attract too much attention, and the tenants were all on a level. 

Mekhi makes his way downstairs as the day was just starting. He always had a hustle of some kind moving along, if not he would definitely get into something. Mekhi and Matua  always had an eye for moving product around, making deliveries and drops for customers that needed it. Their vision was distribution, and in a mass form. Mekhi was out in the streets as he would be daily. He was on an important drop and he saw something while on his route that looked a little suspect. He always kept his head on a swivel so he had possibly seen something in his view one day that now looked like something. He observed as he passed so that when he returned to the apartments he can talk with Matua, and the rest, and see what they think. Mekhi saw an opportunity, but the green light was needed from his pal to get it moving. He makes his way back and as soon as he arrives he lets Matua know he needed to talk with him. Within the complex there was a small cafe at the bottom that was run by a few of the older mobsters. It was a laid back situation all around. They make their way into the cafe, order a few drinks and settle into a booth. The tender delivers the drinks as they start to discuss the situation and possible moves. Mekhi explained the layout. There was a location that had a warehouse with a few offices. He also stated that the security was completely relaxed and with a few of the homies they would have a good angle on taking it over. Therefore leading to expanding business. Matua sat as he sipped his drink and waited for Mekhi to pass the joint he was smoking as well as dissecting a plan, for this seemed to be a nice angel and a good time to make a move. This would be their first step into their own direction with their growth. They devise a plan and set to take the location in a few days. 

A few days passed, and within that time, Mekhi connects with a gentleman that could supply him with a few extra things to move on the side, and maybe to deliver to future customers or business partners. It was another piece to the business that was to be . The start of an enterprise. Mekhi sat in the shop at a booth  just relaxing waiting on the next move

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Nipsey walked into the cafe with a few of his bodyguards and was seated near the back. He ordered drinks for the table along with some snacks and appetizers. Nipsey was preparing to smoke a blunt when he noticed MekhiMusso sitting at a booth. He got up from the table and walked over to the Mekhi and tapped him on the shoulder. "What's up G, you wanna go smoke this with me out back?"

Mekhi accepted and the two gentlemen went outside to a private area and began passing the blunt back and forth. Nipsey's bodyguards kept an eye on them, making sure no one walked by unwanted.

"So what's up? You look like someone who's on the grind. I've been moving weight myself, and I've been trying to find some people to help me move out here in New York. What do you think about making some extra cash? I'll make sure you and your homies eat."

Nipsey ashed the blunt, and took a few puffs waiting for Mekhi's response.

Report Post Tip

Returning to New York after a long business trip, Bombadil stopped by a cafe to collect some money from a small time bookie who owed him. The bookie was a little short on the payment so Bombadil had to double the amount on the next payment. The money gave this low level gambler was not a gift. If you borrow money, you better pay it back. It's the honorable thing to do.

On the way out the cafe, Bombadil noticed some smoke coming from behind the building in the alley way. He walked around to see what was going on. Down the alley, near the back door of the cafe, Nipsey_Hussle and MekhiMusso were smoking a joint and talking. As Bombadil approached them, he overheard them saying something about 'distribution' and 'product'.

"What's going on fellas? Nice day for a smoke break aye?" Bombadil said to the two Mafia Men,"Also, if you need a way to get something from A to B...I can help you get it there. I got a couple trucks."

Bombadil pulls out a bag of his own and begins to roll a joint.

Report Post Tip
I really don't understand this thread lmao
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As Bombadil smoked his joint, he saw Millzy standing there with bewildered look on their face. "The inner workings of the criminal underworld can sometimes be difficult to grasp. Let me help you. 1: you buy some cases of bootleg liquor at $30. 2: sell those same cases in another city for three times that amount. Easy," Bombadil said as he turned around and continued to smoke his joint with the Mekhi and the ghost of Nipsey.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: started from the bottom now we.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL