Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 03:39:26
Page:  1 
Shackler's Revenge Started by: LP- on Jan 18, '20 05:13

It was late in the evening when the explosion erupted in the front doors of the Eros' Lounge.. Gino and his men assumed cover behind the tall white pillars and began to return fire at the men storming the front doors.. His mother, Carla, was upstairs in her study and surely heard the explosion and by now was armed herself, so he had hoped.. He stepped out from behind the pillar and began unloading his nine into the assailants but there was too many, he called a retreat up the stairs where he found Melvin Rigazzo armed with a shotgun.. he smirked before nodding at Gino and pushing him to the side..

The big broad man began slowly walking down the steps, killing man after man as they attempted to rise from their cover as he walked down the staircase.. Gino watched him the entire way and watched as when he ran out of bullets, the men below jumped out from their cover and riddled the man full of bullets, Gino shrieked in agony as he watched the closely thing he had to a father be ripped to shreds before his mother grabbed him by the ear and gained his attention..

"Son! We need to go.. Melvin gave his life so we can escape now come on.."

Carla and Gino began to storm down the hallway, shooting back at the assailants as they gave chase.. Akari emerged through the doorway, she wasn't in her crutches though but instead carried two guns in her hands.. She nodded at Carla before giving them the gesture to go.. The woman held her ground and allowed Carla and Gino to escape through her hidden passageway in her master bedroom.. The shrieks of men dying before the silence hit, Akari was dead...

"I don't understand mom.. what is going on.. I recognized som of those men.. they belonged to Kate.. and some of them were Asian! I don't understand..."

Carla knew there wasn't much time to explain, instead she continued to press on and finally emerged through a back hatch in the backyard of her estate.. She helped Gino out and then began to scurry over to a garage that was placed to exit onto a back alleyway.. There was a black sedan sitting inside with the keys in the dash...

"There's no time to explain everything now son.. but in time you will come to understand your father was a powerful man.. one that many feared and continue to fear that you may rise up and strike against them.." Carla opened the door and gestured for him to get in the driver seat before closing the door behind him and approaching the passenger side and getting in

"But I don't understand.. Father was killed many years ago.. and.. I believe the men responsible are already dead are they not?' Gino was still mighty confused by the whole ordeal, Kate was his mother's boss.. they were loyal to her were they not?

"In time son.. in time.. now let's get out of here before anyone see's us."

Gino turned the key in the ignition and the car rumbled to life.. He and Carla paused and stared at eachother, with Carla letting off a slight smile

"You've made me so proud son.. and your father too.. he would tell you the same if he we're here.."

In that moment a hitman appeared through the door of the garage and began to unload into the car.. Gino hit the gas and stormed through the garage door and plunged into the alleyway.. The man continued to unload his gun until the clip was empty.. Gino continued to storm away, not really losing his focus until a few blocks away.. He let off a slight sigh of relief....

"Phew, that was a close one.."

He said turning his head to the passenger seat.. but that was the moment his stomach dropped.. he pulled the car over onto the sideway and reached over to his mother's lifeless bloody body in the passenger seat.. The hitman had hit home, striking his mother in the head and also landing a few bullets in her sternum... Gino went completely hysterical...

"No no no, this can't be happening.. Mamma... MOM... wake up!"

Gino began to shake her body, he was not coming to grip with the situation.. A passerby noticed and ran to a local payphone and called the police.. but there was already an officer turning the corner and they quickly waved it down.. Gino had to be pried away from his mother.. They began to question him on what happened, before they got the reports of gunfire at the mansion a few blocks away.. it wasn't hard for them after that to put two and two together..

"I'm sorry sir.. but you're going to need to come down to the station and answer some more questions.. just some follow up things to help us in our investigation."

Gino knew better than to co-operate with the police.. it was against Omerta to speak to the police and he wouldn't give them a single thing, all he thought about on his ride in the police car down to the station was one thing.. Revenge...

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

It was morning when Gino was released from the police precint.. a dark black sedan sat at the bottom of the stairs and a man dressed in a black suit stood leaning up against it.. The two locked eyes and Gino feared for the worst, but the man smiled and opened the back door of the car.. It took him a few moments to realize who was in the backseat of the car.. It was his Uncle Ronald Patangeli.. Gino burst into full sprint over to the car and helped him out of the back seat..

"Uncle! What are you doing here.. I thought you were in prison.." Gino said with a smile and hugged him

"Ah yes.. but I'm out on parole again.. I heard about you and your mother when I got out and took the first flight out.. I'm so happy your alright.. Your father would never forgive me if I let something happen to you.." Ron said as he kissed his nephew on the cheek

"But man, have you grown since the last time I saw you.. really starting to look like your father.." he said stepping back with a smile and gestured for him to get in

"Well, come on now.. let's get out of here.. I fear for our safety the longer we stay here in Los Angeles.."

Gino nodded and climbed into the back seat and scooted across the leather to the other side, Ron got in next to him and shut the door

"So.. where will we be safe then?" Gino questioned as the the driver hopped in the driver seat in front of him

"Well, I'm going to put you on a first class flight to Palermo Sicily.. your grandfather awaits your arrival there at the DiMarco Estate.. I already called ahead and arranged everything... I will join you in a few weeks once I can get this parole shit cleared.. money can buy you anything these days kid, remember that.."

Gino nodded and put his head back on the leather seat.. he still mourned for the loss of his mother, it was something he was going to have to get used to here pretty quick but he always knew he would return to the states eventually to get his revenge, but now was not the time.. he was still far to young and not ready for such a move.. but in time he thought to himself as he let off a grin.. The car engine rumbled to life and slowly pulled away from the police station and headed for LAX for his final flight before his extended vacation....

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shackler's Revenge
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL