Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:06:10
Page:  1 
Death be not proud. Started by: Brenner on Jan 18, '20 05:40

I got word that another family member over in America died. Me, being me, .... I hate being me, I take disrespect to seriously. So I packed a few things and went on a boat.

The trip took a week or so, but now standing here on the American soil, I could only smell fear from these shores. Too many trying to keep what they took. They stink of fear to lose to someone, who knows how to take, what they cheated and lied to get ..... I had to walk on egg shells to get by.

My next quest, to find the shit-stain who killed my family member. The rain of terror on them and their family will make most of you leave these shores.

My cousin was not the most liked, but was loved by the family. Regardless, the bastard who ended them will now die soon enough.

Brenner grabbed his guns from the luggage and strapped them on.

The game was afoot.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

Monty was wandering around aimlessly, he had nothing to do with his day except keep his eyes open for TylerDurden and his crew. They'd been around for twelve hours or so causing havoc, no one in America liked seeing their filth walking around so it wasn't just Monty's eyes that were looking around every corner.

With almost every corner that he passed he was hearing gunshots. BANG! Next street up. BANG! Luckily Monty had his bodyguards with him for protection, his number one was never too far away, he'd done a good job as of late that Monty had decided to give him a name rather than calling him number one... Steve seemed fitting.

As he walks down one street, he notices a gentleman leaning into the bag of his car, his wallet was sticking out his back pocket but Monty was passed pickpocketing connected people and had moved on to FBN Agents. The bloke leans up straight and emerges from his trunk with these two hand guns and attaches them to his belt.

As both their eyes set on each other in what appears to be a contest, Steve slowly edges his way forward to front side of his employer just in case his time has come.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I noticed a odd man with many men around him walk by .... I leaned over and asked a nearby shoe shine boy who that was.

"Oh, that's Mr. Burns. He is one of the heads of a crew from Los Vegas sir."

I took that in like I would a breath of air ..... something normal and expected, I knew some would come sniffing around.

I nodded to Mr. Burns and his gents.

Then went about my business.

Report Post Tip

Monty was a little puzzled, this guy had a swag about him that meant he was out for blood and not for TylerDurden and his crew but something much more. Steve begins to relax as the gentleman nods over and goes back to his vehicle as he begins to grab more items out.

"Steve. What do you think he's up to eh?"

Steve's only action was just a shrug of the shoulders which wasn't much help. Monty was a little concerned as the gentleman was wearing some rough clothes but strangely had brand new boots on. Who dresses like that? Either way, Monty checks his back pocket to ensure he has his wallet on him for some heavy spending before jetting off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death be not proud.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL