Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 15:19:59
Page:  1 
For Real Peptide Started by: ForReal on Jan 18, '20 06:56

ForReal is just sick and tired of death.    

I mean you have to accept it whether you understand why or not.  It just something my ancestor adjust to.  But for real?                        

My kin worked hard for Nipsey_Hussle.  They donated millions to help him get where he needed to be.  He died in a dice race.  Hell he gave it a shot. You knew it, you told her.

She died with a note saying something about being disloyal

This is the bitch that lived inside her.

Every Wiseguy is disloyal until they take an oath.

I have her journals.

A man in this thing of ours is only as good as his reputation.

You are not a man of your word and can’t be trusted

This was the last entry in her journals not including your last conversation were she tried to explain to you why she wasn’t a fit for the crew.

16:04 *** Alessia[MR] (~Alessia@MR-2F5B9319.lounge.mafiareturns.alessia.com) has joined the channel

16:04 *** Channel mode is +

16:10 <Peptide[MR]> Welcome hun, make yourself at home. Id love for you to stay but its ultimately your choice. I will hold no ill will if you wish to transfer at some point.

Coincidence of course not , No W/s needed.  She didn’t jump any ship.  She took you at your word when you sent her the invite.

That shit was just fucked up.  There’s no other way to say it.

The FEDs don’t have to worry about us.  We are too busy killing each other over bullshit.  I said what I had to say.  Now you live with it.

I’m done. 

Report Post Tip

In the future, your kin should learn that allowing transfer shouldn't be mistaken for freedom to speak ill against one of my hands. Some people still value such positions as sacrad and meaningful. Something your kin know nothing about. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $320,000 Tip

For Real tries to control the bitch attitude.

I think you should stop before you put your fucking foot further in your mouth.  Unless you can back up your bogus claim.  She was cool with both of your hands.  She even had one as a partner in her cocaine operation.  She wasn't comfortable on your crew and she told you why.

Bottom line you are not a man of your word.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $400,000 Tip

Bottom line is, my hands are an extension to myself. So for your kin to invite me to a private setting in order to inform me on some conspiracy of treachory, rather than simply request a simple transfer with a thank you note attatched. How did your kin expect one to respond? It's about the equivalent of inviting me to a meeting to tell me how much you dislike me, my choices of company and basically a big fuck you in my eyes. Your kin wanted some drama along with your request to transfer so therefore your kin got the attention they were seeking. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

For Real just shakes her head.

Some people just want to bring the bitch out in me. I told you I had her fucking journals.

She wasn't the only one who thought some conspiracy of treachory,

So please don't make me pull out more journal entries.

I don't know anyone's real bloodline I can only go by a gut feeling.

I came to you in a private setting and  expressed my concerns. 

Report Post Tip

There is a saying I've always loved in this world, every action has a reaction. So do what makes you content with yourself, at this point i'm done engaging with a Thug, I have more pressing matters. 

Toodles my dear or whatever it is people say. 

Report Post Tip

Of course run with your tail between your legs.

You are the one who created drama.  You are the one who extended her the opportunity to leave before she even joined the crew.  The fact you want to over exaggerate her private conversation with you for the plus one is appalling and lacks honor.

No matter what her reasons were, you offered to let her leave with no hard feelings.  She showed no disloyalty.

From a thug to a Crew Leader with no honor.

You live with.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $300,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: For Real Peptide
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL