Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 05:18:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Captains First Captain Started by: TheCaptain on Feb 19, '08 22:59
Congrats NWA_GANGSTA, you have worked hard for our captain and now its very nice to see you to move on...

I'm sure you'll do fine with your new responsibilities.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sir,

It's well deserved.
Report Post Tip
I'd like to personally extend an additional congratulations to a deserving member of the family. I know you'll do well. Because Lord knows what The Captain will do to you should you fail.
Report Post Tip
Smiles at the new leader and ponders his odd name and how he made it to high rank and goes back to the party..

Congrats on your family and I wish you the best of luck.. It will be tough but with the right decisions and right friends you might just make it to the top..

Ohh yeah.. F*** the police!!

Chuckles and walks away..
Report Post Tip
Amazing how a once disgraced RHM can get past such a glaring blemish on his record and end up representing his family in the role of Captain. But congratulations all the same.

If only all of us could go around shooting the wrong people, fail to get punished for it and then end up in bold a couple of weeks later.

Kudos really.

Big time.
Report Post Tip
A disgraced RHM? Surely thats a bit much eh?

(OOC) What you are talking about it 5 hours....put it down to human error if you may. Plus I was punished, I have my gun removed, TWICE. And was stripped of my badge for a week. Now you tell me how many people don't even get their gun taken off them.

But thank you for the Kudos.

Much appreciated =]
Report Post Tip
Please excuse my slurring of words. The word had, and the letter s should be added in amongst that rabble of words.

Sorry =]
Report Post Tip
The Ape simple swings by and throws some money down at the new Boss :}
Report Post Tip
Excuse NWA, how many people don't even have their gun taken? Are you reffering to New Orleans?

Because I was under the impression that other cities were punishing with death.
Report Post Tip
congrats man much deserved woohoo
Report Post Tip
Superboy, it wasn't a "glaring blemish" as you put it. It was a mistake on his part, and The Captain believed NWA that it was, in fact, only a mistake. Still, given the nature of the mistake, The Captain punished him in a way, to ensure that NWA wouldn't make the same mistake again. And since then, there has been no re-occurrence.

We've all made mistakes, and we all deserve second chances. The Captain's glad you voiced your opinion on it, but that's all it is...an opinion. The FACT is, its The Captain's choice alone to make, and The Captain's made his choice. End...of.

Ms. AngelicalDeath, NWA didn't quite mean it like that. We've all heard stories of CLs not handing out punishment for shooting at under 48's, or whatever else. Whether or not the stories are true or just rumors, isn't the point. The stories are there. All The Captain is saying, is that NWA wasn't accusing anybody directly of not having their guns taken away. It was just a blanket statement.

Just as a side note, The Captain has made exceptions to rules before. Handing out a lesser punishment, instead of death, as you can clearly see in this case. In The Captain's opinion, there are exceptions, depending on the situation. The Captain's made exceptions before, as he's sure a lot of us have in any situation in life.

NWA_GANGSTER is still The Captain's Captain, and The Captain still stands behind him.
Report Post Tip
Ultimate fly's through the air landing on his ass outside the New Blood HQ. TheCaptian standing behind, face gleaming with joy.

"He finally got his moment of time with my ass, and choose to spend it kicking me out"

"Moving on this is truly a joyous moment, NW getting captaincy is like the sun rising, a new born child beginning there average life or the part in aliens where those BASTARD aliens rip through the chest of there unsuspecting victims, very much like the latter"

"Congratts to NW i can say with.... A little confidence that your going to do a great job, either that or die very soon but whatever you made your bed" =P

Much Love

Ultimate
Report Post Tip
Congrats to NWA_GANGSTA. Good to see some captains being appointed in NO.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations NWA! :) It will be interesting to see how you help this world of ours. I hope nothing but the best for you sir. Good luck.
Report Post Tip
Walks towards Ultimate and gives him a slap on the back...

Fucking congratulations man. I will not taint your welcome with cynicism and pessimism as others have.

I am sure you will make our Captain proud.

Bes of luck to you in the Big Apple sir.

Tips his hat and wanders off towards the Airport...
Report Post Tip
Oh gosh, please excuse my ineptitude NWA.

I seem to have gotten you confused with Ultimate. How embarrassing, I feel like shooting myself.

What a rookie error.

Sighs.....
Report Post Tip
olololololo

This is so ironic. It was his first... and last Captain.

olololololo

Okay. That is all I had too add.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Captains First Captain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL