Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 13:08:15
Page:  1 
The Paradise Situation Started by: Berserker on Jan 20, '20 02:23

He fixes his collar and smooths out his trench coat, as he prepares to address the masses.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, as you all can see Paradise has been removed. This was not an easy decision but if anyone is interested in hearing the reasoning, I can give you a timeline of events that lead up to their untimely demise.

Once Homer fell, the paranoia started setting in for the Paradise leaders. I was sent a letter from Don Insta expressing something along the lines of "Goodbye LV". It didn't phase me all that much. I figured if I could reassure him that he wasn't in danger, we could avoid blood being spilled.

Not long after I received a letter from Godfather Zeitgeist revealing his location. It seemed that he assumed I was going to kill him. At this point the risk to my city and my allies were too great. Insta and Zeitgeist are very proficient with their side arms, and we knew that they could have done irreparable damage. That's when we made this decision to protect ourselves.

Report Post Tips: 19 / Total: $410,000 Tip
Honestly, GODFATHER Zeitgeist did you a favor sharing his location after he received telegrams of you searching for it. But sure, leave that part out.

*soccerballz laughs*
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $170,000 Tip

Not long after I received a letter from Godfather Zeitgeist revealing his location. It seemed that he assumed I was going to kill him. At this point the risk to my city and my allies were too great. Insta and Zeitgeist are very proficient with their side arms, and we knew that they could have done irreparable damage. That's when we made this decision to protect ourselves.

AAAA fuck off you daft cunt! we got blood lined, simple as that. You got little clanky and his E bitch in your ear. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Its times like this im glad my "line" is too young to have anyone who should be afraid of me getting big enough to get you back for what your grandfather did to mine. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The paradise situation wherent any fun to see, many innoscent got killed after a person abused the rules, so sad day were it.

Really hope not to see this istaution again in this world ince its so damn sad that many gets killed over what one do.

Furios stands a moment to pay great respect to ll fallen and hope that they didnt suffer to much.

Report Post Tip

In addition, Revenant can become unstuck in time sometimes. in the past, the future, stuff that may or may not happen and visions of what could be. This obligatory cadvet for his street persona done now. He heard the most amusing song as people argued through some psychic network their disembodied souls not yet moving on but still full of woe over their demise. I think its called IRC.

The song went like this,,

My grandpa and your grandpa are sitting by the fire
My grandpa said to your grandpa gonna set your flag on fire
Talking about hey now, hey now
Iko iko un-day
Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né

Report Post Tip

"as you all can see Paradise has been removed."

Why were some of MontgomeryBurns' members killed alongside Paradise, then?

Report Post Tip

HeavymetaL because thats what bloodlining looks like my friend. The gods have seen it fit to now accept that "its not against the rules" The main man himself has been quoted saying this in the coffee shops. Having been around the block a few times, i can say that this is new, ive seen him kill/jail/DD whole factions for doing so! 

The late homer was jailed previously because of his hands asking for peoples bloodlines when joining their organisation.  But like so much that goes here, the gods dictate the pace as and when they see fit. They have a hige amount of hypocrisy and if your face doesn't fit, they take action that will ultimately lead to "user decisions" that in retrospect would never have happened should they gods not have interviend. Its CRIMINAL and yet we have no protection against it.

The last incident is a fine example, a GF is struck down by the gods for, what is, i agree, a killable offence. Yet there has been no proof, no communication with any irrefutable proof that the gods are 100% correct. The knock on effect from that, was, well, this poorly worded "excuse" above. 

But guys, "bloodlining isnt against the rules"  SO.FILL.YOUR.FUCKING.BOOTS.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

also

Insta and Zeitgeist are very proficient with their side arms, and we knew that they could have done irreparable damage. That's when we made this decision to protect ourselves.

You know insta was 40 days old, right? Zeitgeist had been I.A. 95 days of that run. Im not sure how pr-officiant you think they could actually be, considering all of ch are sitting with 200 fully trained and hardened bgs. As fast as Insta builds, and trust me, its faster than 95% of you here, he couldnt cap kill in 40 days! 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $106,902 Tip

You know insta was 40 days old, right? Zeitgeist had been I.A. 95 days of that run. Im not sure how pr-officiant you think they could actually be, considering all of ch are sitting with 200 fully trained and hardened bgs. As fast as Insta builds, and trust me, its faster than 95% of you here, he couldnt cap kill in 40 days! 

Unlike Insta, every person in my city is important to me. Not just the ones with an insane amount of bodyguards. Just because he couldn't hit the highest bodyguard count, didn't make him a non threat to others in my city. Maybe you should go back to the coffee shops and make a fool out of yourself again, it's been a rather dull evening.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $125,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Paradise Situation
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL