Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 01:21:19
Page:  1 
5AM in Toronto Started by: Drake on Jan 22, '20 23:49

Wind caused goosebumps on Drake's arms. It didn't help that it was raining as well. The flight back to his hometown in Toronto wasn't too bad. Drake was here for business, and the guy he was supposed to be meeting was late.

"Yo, where the fuck is this guy? I don't have all day, and it's colder than a hooker's heart out here!"

Chubbs and Baka shrugged their shoulders. You can tell they were cold as well, as they rubbed their hands together. There were several other men with Drake, waiting for this deal to be complete. Another ten minutes passed, and finally a line of vehicles approached. A bodyguard stepped out of the middle car and opened the back door. A gentleman exited the vehicle and approached Drake. He snapped his finger and the guy's bodyguards brought crates and sat them in front of Drake.

"Sorry I'm late. I included some extra goodies for your trouble."

Drake motioned his men to check the crates. Three of them carried weapons and ammunition. The other two carried pounds of pure cocaine. With an approving smile, Drake had his men close the crates and load them into their vehicle. Afterwards, his men brought over duffle bags full of cash.

"Here's the cash. You can count it if you need to."

The man smiled, and shook his head.

"No need. We've never had a problem, and although you're young, you've already established a great reputation. 'Til next time my friend!"

The man rounded his guys and they all entered their vehicles. After they were gone, Drake turned to Chubbs and Baka who were already playing with their new toys.

"This is some hot shit Drizzy. This guy definitely knows his guns, and got us some fire."

Drake smiled and closed the crate.

"Good. This will make us some good cash back home. Let's get movin"

The men smiled and loaded up their vehicles. Some of the weapons were for keeps, but Drake was ready to sell some of it when he returned to the states. And with the extra cocaine, he could make some more profit. Things were looking good for the young man.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 5AM in Toronto
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL