Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 02:03:56
Page:  1 
las Almas Perdidas of Paradise Started by: CharlieSmith on Jan 23, '20 15:09
It had been a rough couple of weeks, so much had happened, so much was still to be decided.  As in any business, succession plans were required, to enable action to be taken, and goals to be achieved.  Recent events, however,  had meant that everything seemed to have accelerated.  Even with everything that had gone on, Charlie was surprised at the abruptness at which he was called into QueenFrostine's office.

Having knocked on the door to her office, Charlie entered, amazed as always by how OCD she was....a place for everything and everything in its place.  It had to be the tidiest office he'd ever seen!  Queen was sat behind her desk, looking so deep in thought, it was almost as though she didn't see him, until...

"Charlie, we have a problem.  Paradise lies empty...I need you to go there.  I know we discussed you ambitions only recently, but things have progressed quicker than I imagined they would.  Are you ready?"

Charlie was stunned, he loved working with her, but this was an opportunity that didn't come along every day.

"Of course", he stammered, "I can get things moving straight away".

"There's a property I found for you, I think it'll be just perfect with a bit of work...but I know you're capable.  You'd better get going....oh, do you have a name for your new enterprise?", she asked.

It had been an idea that had been playing on his mind for a number of years....

"las Almas Perdidas", Charlie replied, trying to sound more confident than he felt....The Lost Souls...
Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $230,000 Tip

Now that his friend CharlieSmith had finally got out of the county jail and back to his HQ Templar decided to pay his old pal a visit, leaving QueenFrostine Manor he jumped in his ever faithful steed Quazi and galloped down Paradise.

Upon arriving at Charlies compound he found Charlie screaming at one of his bodyguards something to do with finding the address of someone called Bubba, whoever that is.

"I see they finally let your sorry ass out then Charles" Templar jokingly remarked as he stopped shouting, "Hello mate, yeah got out this morning all good though case was dropped" replied Charlie pleased to see a familiar face, "Thought I'd stop by and wish you all the best on getting the nod to run your own crew, congrats my friend anything I can do let me know"

As Templar made his way back to his horse he turned around and called out "Oh and who the hell is Bubba?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It had only been twenty four hours in jail, but in the spare moments when Bubba wasn't treating him as fresh meat, Charlie had had time to think about where he was and what had led him here.  He'd definitely reconsidered the name of his new venture - as soon as he got out, he made sure everyone knew....

La Corruzione

Report Post Tip

Apt. A reflection of recent times. A friend of mine once said:

In this country, you gotta make the money first.

Then when you get the money, you get the power.

Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

A more accurate representation of things would be to remove the women and add corruption. Twisted and backwards - There’s something in the water, the FEDS are having a great time of it of late.

Best of luck with your venture in the new competition city.... how things have changed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: las Almas Perdidas of Paradise
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL