Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:48
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Level progress Started by: Honesty on Jan 25, '20 03:04

Little suggestion: It would be fun the see the percentage that represents how far you are from achieving that next level you're looking for, just like when someone hits, say, 34 going on 35, 39 going on 40, etc. For lower levels it doesn't matter much, but when you get to the 40+, it would be nice to see the progress. If there's a reason as to why we can't see it, maybe it can be purchased using credits. 

For example, Using 1 credit, the user gets to see the progress until they achieve their next level at any time. When they hit that next level, they'd have to repurchase the ability to see it. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

+1 Very simple but useful idea that shouldn’t take to much work to add to the game 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

+1. I'm in support of this, have always been in support of this when it's come up, but for whatever reasons, a percentage here really opposes it.

I don't understand why, as it affects other players virtually none, and it puts money back in the game if a player is willing to pay for the service.

+1 Being able to see all progression past x35 units would make sense and I'd assume not difficult to modify coding. Not sure the drawback showing players XP for each level. I think it would actually drive active time spent on site knowing goals, and being able to see growth realtime.

Report Post Tip

This has been suggested in one form or another many, many times. Not seeing your progress for every unit kees you working hard. Helps keep some mystery to ranking. 

Report Post Tip

Nope. The mystery keeps it interesting. Why spoil the fun?

This has been suggested in one form or another many, many times. Not seeing your progress for every unit kees you working hard. Helps keep some mystery to ranking. 

I also believe it was mentioned by Izzy years ago that it would enable people to calculate how much XP was needed per unit which he wasn't willing to let people to do. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Could do it so only shows after obtaining at least 50% of XP first then.

Report Post Tip

On an estimate based on session activity. Estimated time till next unit 30minutes. Or an average player usually obtain the next unit in 2 days, 1 day, and decreases as you progress.

MonaPaws

So, if it the option is purchasable, just don't buy it. The mystery will stay for those who don't want to know.  

Report Post Tip

Attitudes are slowly changing towards this it seems; it used to be a hard no from most people.

The only drawback for me is the 'allowing people to calculate how much XP is needed per unit' issue. However, with the way the game plays now, I don't think it really matters too much as ranking quickly isn't really as important as it once was.

I think it might actually motivate people more if they could see their progress towards each unit. It would for me, anyway.

+1

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Level progress
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL