Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 01:25:16
Page:  1 
The MR Powerball Started by: DeanWinchester- on Jan 25, '20 05:59

The MR Powerball

-The powerball will be drawn once every day, and announced when convenient for me I'd love to give a firm time to you all but my schedule simply doesn't allow me to do so. Though I will do my best to do it around 00:00 MR time. Though as stated I cannot promise that it will be exactly the same time everyday.

-The winning powerball numbers will be put on the bottom of my profile everyday and dated once announced. Unlike the actual powerball there will not be 6 numbers but 4, this is to hopefully allow for better chances of winning. As well the numbers will only be 1-25, so once announced it will look something similar to this.

PowerBall: 10 Credits

Winning Numbers:

23 14 6 17

Jan 25 2020

Winner: -

-To enter it's easy you transfer myself 1 credit, for every powerball ticket bought there will be .5 added to the powerball total. I will be taking a portion of each ticket as payment for running the concurrent event for the foreseeable future. As well there will be a limit of 3 tickets per person each day, in the event that two people pick the exact same numbers (though very unlikely) the person who bought their ticket first will be awarded the money.

-Each time the powerball restarts it will be reset to 10 credits, the reason the monetary market of credits being used instead of cash is that in the event of war or an unforeseen death the winner's may still be announced and there will be no loss of prizes. So without further delay I announced to you the...

THE MR POWERBALL!

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

To clear it up, you must only guess the 4 numbers. No order to win the prize.

Report Post Tip

Great idea Dean! Thanks for taking the initiative and proposing the side game... I'm in! When's the first drawing?

Report Post Tip

As long as people buy tickets the first drawing will be 00:00 on the 26th so in just 18 short hours!

Report Post Tip

Sent! May the odds be ever in my favor... Let the game begin!! 

Report Post Tip

Its awesome that you're doing this. Its something the community needs. Good luck everyone, i cannot afford to enter.

Report Post Tip
How are the numbers chosen??
Report Post Tip

I am open to moving prices down, I want to community to be able to interact with this and for it to be a fun side game for all.

Zangief a RNG, on my iPhone that will be screen recorded to ensure legitimacy.

Report Post Tip

As well I was considering making the numbers 1-20 and 3 numbers to increase the chances of winning. Fully open to suggestions to make this better.

Report Post Tip

Seeing as we had no tickets bought yesterday. Today’s tickets will be .5 credits each, or no tickets are bought again the Powerball will be shut down.

NEW RULE:

3 numbers will be drawn, 1-15.

so when guessing send guesses as so.

7  13  2 

the order isn’t important just that then 3 numbers are within the range.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The MR Powerball
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL