Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:22:09
Page:  1 
A Few Words Started by: Intervention on Feb 20, '08 13:32
A well dressed man steps up onto the podium, next to him is his boss PrinceOfCheese and his associates. He turns around to one of his associates and mutters...

All evidence has been buried, all tapes have been erased?

Associate shakes his head to say yes. Intervention then turns around and speaks to him again...

Excellent... Now run down to the nearest 7/11 and grab me a pack of smokes and a bottle of the dearest champ pag ne... Ta...

The associate looks at Intervention and nods again.

I was sitting in my office the other day, its quite a big office, nothing compared to the big cheese but the next best thing, I was getting my associate to hang my family pictures and their mementos thinking just how much better I have done for myself than them, I will always respect my elders, but fuck me what a bunch of half brains, none of them had even came close to the position i am now in, they never could cling on to their lives long enough to recognize the potential.

Too much fucking around, is what stopped a few of them, or so I'm told... Although I've now done it, I put my head down, worked hard, figured out the loopholes and just kept at it, I've never done anything as hard as to sign all the documentation, and travel to unknown venues not knowing what to expect only to be thrown into an initiation test or full scale wars, but I survived with little marks to show. Maybe that is the reason why I was put in this position, The fact I came through all of that unmarked, some think of that as being very well trained. I'm not sure, I just worked hard and kept my cool in hot situations.

Pretty much snuff said there...

Onto another topic, but what to choose, what to choose, I'm not the best public speaker, so I'm just gunna picture AngelicaDeath naked, to see if that helps...

Intervention closes his eyes tight then opens them and shows a little smile...

Nice...

Inter closes and opens his eyes again...

Anyway i was going to say.....

Just as Intervention is about to speak, his associate who earlier on went to pick up a few things for him arrives back with two plastic bags of stuff

He takes a look through the bags and starts throwing stuff away

Wtf Mon Fre all i asked for was a packet of smokes and a bottle of champagne...Did you even get the Champ pag ne?
The associate takes apart his jacket and whips out a bottle of champagne

I am sorry, i have probably bored you all long enough, I just want to take this chance to let you all know that your all a great bunch of people and I would like to thank PrinceOfCheese, personally for giving me the chance to work under him, Also The guys that work along side me are spot on... I would also like to thank the late Cathy Parks and a1capon3 for being such good role models, never could've done this with out you two.

With that I will give you a little question too debate on...

How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Report Post Tip
he listens to the man that are speaking, and smiles within

and how i do want me eggs, thatd be raw
Report Post Tip
How do i like my Eggs in the Morning?

Searches for the answer whilst stroking his chin

I like mine with a hug....
Report Post Tip
Scrambled like your brains, you halfwit.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

pirouettes away
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Few Words
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL