Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:34
Page:  1 
The Honeycomb Hideout Started by: MekhiMusso on Jan 28, '20 03:36

It wasn’t an expansion, it was just another location to do business when in town. A safe house but more of a permanent spot until other things unfolded down the line. Shaw was at the airport to pick Mekhi up and get him over to the honeycomb Hideout. Mekhi was all about connections and networking. Two things very much needed in this game. On the way over Mekhi pulls a joint out and lights it for the ride. 

“How's it been with ya brother? It’s been a minute”

Shaw says as he pulls off and heads out to the Honeycomb hideout. 

“Everything is good and looking promising. I appreciate the hook up, I really needed this jumpoff.”

Mekhi says as they continue towards the location. As they pull up to the location you could see a few mobsters occupying the area looking like security. There was minor activity going on, but Mekhi had a spot for himself to start off, he wouldn’t be there long, plus he could feel a few of the homies out and get some allies in the process. After he enters the place and settles into his room, he sets the next meet up with Shaw. The office space was the next move. This location had a small warehouse available to store items and merchandise. The safe house had a few things for comfort, like a small cafe downstairs for drinks and quick food to eat.. Mekhi sat with Shaw going over plans moving forward. The tender brings them over a few drinks, and Mekhi fires up a joint.

Report Post Tip

"Are we set on a time or location?" Shaw asked.
"We have a general idea, we don't want to have to move again in another few weeks, so we will just have to wait and see.." Mekhi says after putting some other stuff on the counter and enjoying a good one.

Mekhi leans back and does some reflections over the last couple of days...
There was no reason to draw attention to himself this early.  The connections that he had established there would be an integral part of every single process of making it happen and once you put your own blood, sweat and tears into this, it becomes even more vital.  It is about doing it right.

He knows that this seems overly rational and that it could be argued that all you need to do is ask yourself what your intuition tells you to do in these situations. However, that, of course, isn't true. Every situation and each deal is different, and every situation requires a different set of people and different goals.
The key to success in this endeavour is to follow the plan, listen to your intuition. You need to stick to the plan.
Making all the right connections. In the early days, it was about the drive, the killer instinct, the vision and the ambition. As you build up the experience, you need to get a good grasp on yourself, your attitude, the competition. But more than anything else, it's about making the right decisions for your life. It's not easy but, in this profession, there are always risks. Be focused on getting better. You never know what could happen next.
The bottom line is that your results will be defined by your effort, commitment and direction. So, it's all about getting out there and doing everything that you can. But if it comes to it, have faith, respect and let fate take its course.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Mekhi had made it back to Detroit to handle some quick business. He had a quick meet with someone about some new product he was going to move. The product was to be picked up and delivered to the main hq, Mekhi had one of his trusted buddies to drive the product out, he just needed to make the payment and check on the load before they pushed off. 

Report Post Tip

But before Mekhi could attend the meeting, before even leaving his office, Shaw came in. 
Mekhi asked what was going on and Shaw informed him that they needed his help to get answers on some questions about the product.
Mekhi immediately was put on the spot and explained that the product was new and needed to be explained, not questioned.
Mekhi took a deep breath, sighed and prepared to face some heavy questions. 
Instead, Shaw asked him a few questions about his trip to Detroit, if he was followed to Detroit and to the safe house.
Once that was done they continued to their destination,

The load was to be loaded from a tract of land along the river outside of the town. When the crew arrived at the meeting address, heavy rain began.
There was no way of knowing for sure if the weather was going to cooperate. They decided to wait for a few minutes for the weather to improve. But it didn't, and the rain was only getting worse

Report Post Tip

The rain wasn't getting any better so they had to change their plans. They had a few more hours until the meeting.
in the rain, across the street, they could see the dark figure in the back.
Even though the plans were changed, they didn't have to wait very long.

Mekhi pointed at one of his men and asked him to follow him for a walk around the building to make sure there weren't any disturbances in the area, he nodded at him man to follow along.
As the pair walked along the block, it didn't take long before they came across a couple of police officers in their car. Luckily the cops didn't see them and after observing the cops for a few minutes until they drove off and left the area.
Mekhi then went back to the building and waiting for the shipment to arrive. It seemed to take a longer time than it was originally planned, he approached him with a worried expression. "What do you think is the reason for the delay?
"I'm a businessman. I know how it works and it looks like a bad delivery." Shaw sighed, "Let me talk to them and see if I can come up with an alternative,"
"Understood. I'll inform the men, and ask them to be on standby."Shaw shrugged went back to the kitchen

Report Post Tip

Mekhi needed to find out the delay at least to make sure no one was jammed up. He motioned to Shaw to ride with him to see if they could spot the delivery, or what the hold up could be. The hop in the vehicle and make their way out to see if anything sticks out. While in route Mekhi sparks some small talk

"So once we get these shipments in rotation I am thinking of moving it to every city  eventually, "

Mekhi says as the pull up on a traffic accendent. Too much activity and action in this area, All they could do is wait it out until the coast is clear and non active. 

Report Post Tip

"I can get a strong transporter for the delivery window and we can try and streamline the shipping."
"But you will need a team of people with experience for that."
"A few yes, but still it'll require less than your standard crew," Shaw paused, "but I don't know if the people I need for this job are available."
"We could try to find them for you, are you able to get full access to the docking site?
" Mekhi asked.
"The docks yes, but not the gates to the docks and it seems to be under constant security,"
A minor inconvenience, It shouldn't matter
," Mekhi said, "I do know one guy who might be able to help us with that."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Honeycomb Hideout
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL