Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 19:50:03
Page:  1 
Dick's street Bonanza. Have some fun. Started by: RichardWad on Jan 31, '20 17:48

As you wander down the street on a sunshine filled day, a poster taped to a street light catches your eye. 

Street Party on 5th and Washington

Calling all Gangsters, Goombas, Earners, Boss's, Leaders, Twats, Assholes, and Goobers!!! It's time we take a break from the normal stress ridden day by day activities that come with the way of life we all live and have some fun. Leave your guns at home because after yesterdays events everyone deserves a break from the six shooters and Tommy's. See you there!

~Dick

Curious you plan on checking out what exactly is going at 5th and Washington. As you get closer to the block you can hear a lot of commotion.

"Hey You down there? Hello I'm talking to you!"

The booming voice startles you as you glance around to identify where it is coming from. 

"Up here, look up here. No not that way moron, to your right."

You glance up to see some Dick standing on a fire escape wearing nothing but boxer briefs and a chef hat. 

"So you are heading to the party are we? I just came from there, to tell the truth I'm the one who posted all the posters around your lovely city to grab everyone's attention. I'll fill you in with what you are about to see. It's a no holds bar mayhem fest, and what you need to remember is to pull people to the party, make sure you attack someone or prank someone in a non lethal way of course. Tag em, make that contact with em so they  see you." (OOC use the @ prior to someones in game name so they are notified they have been mentioned within your fun filled post.)

"You see moron, after yesterday's events I felt like it would be a good time to let people relieve that stress in a healthy manner. Whether it be sexual tension, the trigger finger still a bit itchy but no cream to resolve it, you know something to take people's minds off of whacking. Unless you are JackRyan I just glanced over at the apartments across the way and let's just say he needs to learn what curtains are. I mean, I'm all about voyeurism because after all I'm a Dick right, but this poor guy had been going at it for so long with the inability to finish that his facial expression now resembles a sad panda trying to feed on a leaf that is just out of reach." 

"Enough of me holding you up. Make your way there but beware. What you see, you may never be able to erase from your memories. Now go on moron, go have yourself some fun. Hopefully, with a stoke of luck, you'll do bit better then our friend the exhibitionist in the window across the street."

The man laughs loudly. 

"Get it stroke, cause you know, that's what the man sweating as if he's been chiseling wood and churning butter for four hours is doing? Wood, oh man I'm too much."

Laughing uncontrollably the man climbs into an open window and disappears. All you could do is shake your head in confusion, but the man did have a certain way to intrigue you into at least watching this so called party from a distance if not partake. So onward you went. 

As you get closer all you see is chaos. No not chaos in a emotional state, although chaos was ensuing, but literally Chaos covered in chicken feathers and eggshells in his hair running in your direction. He pauses to speak but before words could be put into context someone yells. 

"Cluck Cluck chicken dinner. Did I say stop? You better not let me catch you. Remember games not over till Winner Winner chicken dinner. Shuffle them feet bird face!"

Chaos clucks loudly and waddles quickly past you clucking as he went. Behind him charging after is Whoreable carrying a cattle prod in one hand and an egg carton in the other. As they turn the corner you notice she has gained substantial ground, then you hear what sounds like garbage cans falling. 

"Son of a bitch my ass! Damn that hurts!"

"Winner winner chicken dinner bird brain!"

As you shake your head and continue walking you notice people singing happy birthday. What seemed to be a large prosthetic toaster is on the curb and sitting in a chair directly in front was QueenFrostine with people surrounding her doing the singing. At the end of the song everyone popped stringers, then suddenly Toast dressed like a police officer jumps out of the man made toaster. He lands on all fours, slides his police aviators just below his pupils, smiles and begins crawling toward her. Screams of excitement fill the air and he slowly, seductively, slides into her lap and... Well due too the nature of what begins to take place you glance on. 

Grooglez is seen swinging from tied bed sheets as if made into a vine to resemble a jungle man. Hairy chested, broad shouldered, he fit the bill to a T. Jealous Magua grabs a potato gun and launches a few spuds his direction. Dodging the first three, Grooglez gets cocky and sticks his tongue out while grabbing his groin as to mock Magua. Standing on the roof ochoa whistles to grab the swinging mans attention. As he looks up ochoa picks up a bucket of oil and pours it hitting Grooglez directly causing him to lose his grip. As he tumbles through the air you can hear the man yell. 

"I wish I didn't eat those schroom's!!! I did my best, I DID MY BEST!"

(OOC: After a hectic day sometimes it's fun to blow off a little steam. Come partake in the street party with your own wild antics involving friends or foes. Have some fun ladies and gents. It's not always so serious.)

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dick's street Bonanza. Have some fun.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL