Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:26:10
Page:  1 
How would you improve the current state? Started by: PanchoVilla on Feb 02, '20 16:17
Hello,

I was going through some posts, both new and old. A trend I seemed to keep coming across is the way the game used to be better.

What exactly was better about it? I really have no dog on the fight. I really am just curious. What has changed for the worst?

How were things better? Given how things are now, how would you change things?

Again, I am posting this strictly from a curiousity standpoint.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip
Idk, I'm new.. But last night I saw a forum about gun trading.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I've always felt most of everything people complain about is really just people related. The streets used to be poppin more, thats more or less communication and getting some of the creative minds around here motivated. RichardWad has a beautifully articulated speech in the streets about it now actually. My CL is a relatively newer "bloodline" to the game, which in my opinion is a good step towards solving th good ol' "same people same shit" thing.... Uhhh what else do people complain about all the time? 

Report Post Tip
So here is my opinion and i am also going to post this in the suggestion forum. Obviously i love the game or i would have stopped playing by now. We all talk about how we want the made man position to mean more or how we want that position to hold more respect in the game. Some rules were put in place and people have tried to accomplish this but to be honest nothing has changed. I believe that one good way to do this and to make the game a little more realistic and in my opinion more enjoyable would be for the coders to change a couple key rules. We have all seen a CL,RHM,LHM fall in an altercation or maybe a 1% WB death on a durd and they come right back on the game as a thug that is IWP and instantly put back in the position of RHM. Now i get that what happen to them sucks and was unfortunate but it happened and good people die way too young way too often. It’s just the way it is sometimes. So how are we supposed to have respect for a position like made man when someone signs right up and is minutes old and is IWP and RHM just because of their past life? If i could change anything i would like to see the following changed

1) no one under any circumstances can be CL until they are at least a 17 day old boss
2) no one under any circumstances can be LHM or RHM until they are at least an 11 day old made man
3) no More than 10 BGs can be purchased until after you have received the status of Made man

With that being said. I would also like to note that i BG up as soon as i create a character and will continue to do so as long as the game allows me to. I will always take every advantage given to me within the rules because i am human and want to be successful just like the next player. This is why i believe the coders need to make the change because we as the players will not do it ourselves.

Just my two cents and i would love to here other people’s thought on this.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
A good suggestion TonyPepperoni but I would water it down ever so slightly.

Put a cap on the amount of bgs people can have according to rank.

In reality only a GF would be IWP, Don OWP, Consig EWP etc.

Certainly would add some realism to things. I was debating earlier about the insta RHM thug thing earlier, that’s a much more difficult nut to crack
Report Post Tip
Currently you can’t be CL until made man so i don’t see why that couldn’t be the case for both hands as well. You should have to be someone to the family before holding a high rank within the family.

I also like you take on so many BGs per rank you are. I think that would be a better way to do BGs
Report Post Tip
I agree with these suggestions. I'm an old player from the .org days but I only reappear every once in a while. But i can't help feel disappointed when I see the number of crews and godfathers. I remember when that title was a myth and people were desperately trying to find out if it was even possible.

Also to promote realism, surely we wouldn't be seeing a one day old thug as a RHM whilst being insanely well protected?

I'm pretty sure this has been and old argument which has been previously debated.
Report Post Tip
More posting

The lack of street presence from the current crop of leaders is absolutely pathetic. It Is really pathetic how far the streets have fallen when it used to be such an integral part of this place.
Report Post Tip

I really like this idea, MrMuscle. I think it promotes realism while also shifting the power from the bankroll players to the grindstone players in a way that doesn't completely shit on the system we have in place. No offense bankrollers, I know some of y'all cool. 

Report Post Tip

Street presence is a touchy subject for me.  To be honest, seeing crew leaders visit their own business districts would be a start.  The ones who bother me are the crew leaders who don't even introduce themselves to the nefarious general "public".  yes, I know there's such a thing as Omerta, but even so, is it too much to ask to state what you stand for to enable the thugs in the world to make a reasoned decision about whether they'd be the right fit for your outift?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I would remove the ability to buy credits with real life cash, remove giftable creds and remove free credits from irc.

If credits could only be bought with game cash it would make the game awesome.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How would you improve the current state?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL