Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 18:09:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Settled, Now what? Started by: Dominique_Coniglio on Feb 03, '20 05:59

Dominique nodded. "I love it. Like I said, can you draw it?" He grinned, looking at her before adding. "Or at least explain it to someone who -can- draw it?"

Tugging his cigarette case out, he lit one and offered them around before putting them up. "Anyway. I'll think of names while I'm out... You do the same with your time, whatever you make of it today?"

Dom headed toward the door, waving Uncle Romano along. He didn't need his Uncle, but the man's presence helped. Bonus? He didn't have to drive.

"Meet back here then I'll take you for that dinner I owe ya? There's a nice spot downtown that we can hit and discuss names. Make sure you're cleaned up. No sawdust and shit, capisce?"

He yelled over his shoulder before stepping out of the front door and getting in the car. Romano turned to Fin and sighed.

"I'm sorry... He's a bit excited to be back home I think. Hope for the best, there's still a lot of people that remember his dad... Some good, some not so much. Hoping he makes friends today. If not, I'll have his back, but know it could be dangerous for you working with his 'good' name..."

Romano sighed a second time then turned to head out. "And whatever ya do?" he called over his shoulder. "Be careful."

With a wave, Romano exited the building as well and jumped in the car to pull away.

Report Post Tip

Fin shot Orlaith a distinct look that women often shared; rolling her eyes as the men left. They really didn't get it. Sighing softly, Fin chuckled and shook her head. No use pushing it. They would soon enough... and the longer she could squeak by without having to be THAT person, the better. Despite the man-splaining condescension, she was grateful for the peace. 

Moving back to the bar, she rummaged through the stacks of supplies until she located an old ream of wallpaper. Chuckling softly, she unrolled a bit, flipping it upside down to draw on the back. It wouldn't be perfect, but it would at least get them started. She'd heard good things about a local guy who did good work for reasonable. She'd drop it by for a quick double-check on her way to clean up. 

Orlaith, in typical teasing fashion, poked Fin in the ribs with a sly smirk as Fin glanced over her shoulder to watch the car pull away. Shaking her head, Fin chuckled but said nothing. Orlaith, disappointed, turned to leave... but Fin, without looking up, tripped her mid-step with a loud laugh. "Oh no!" Fin snerked. "Donnae think yer goin' anywhere. You haveta help me find something to wear," she admitted with a revealing air of girlish bashfulness that... much to the confusion of the men left working... elicited peels of laughter from the other woman. 

"I knew it!the older blonde cackled, jabbing Fin's ribs again. Fin, glaring over her shoulder rolled up the make-shift blueprints and headed for the door without another word.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Settled, Now what?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL