Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 17:32:44
Page:  1 
Tagged Unsponsored Started by: PrinceofCheese on Feb 20, '08 18:14
POC walks across the main street, "businesslike" is the only way you could describe his deepened features

Some people will disagree vehemently with what has gone on today, some will think it's great. Such is life and the dichotomy of existence.

There were plenty of reasons for the evening's activities which will no doubt be divulged and discussed till kingdom come. But that is not why I am here right now. Have no fear though we'll get to that later.

Of critical importance at this time is salvaging what we can. As of this moment

All tagged unsponsored are not to be shot.

Any evidence suggesting otherwise will be dealt with swiftly unless particular circumstances have been outlined and agreed to beforehand.

For those looking for a home, there are a few spaces scattered around the older 50 man HQs but you will find the most room with Intervention who has over 20 spots on offer and Cab_Tufting who has a similar number. More options will be available shortly but I suggest that if you are unsponsored you at least attempt to take temporary refuge before any further thought.

That's all for now, please be patient as arrangements are made.

POC
Report Post Tip
From what I can see, not a lot of people have taken notice of this announcement. Speaks volumes, it really does. Good try anyway.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tagged Unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL