Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 09:20:54
Page:  1 
How to survive the purge? Started by: Grin-02 on Feb 04, '20 11:33

I'm a young Gangster looking for some pointers on how to make it in this world.

I've seemingly failed at step one by not getting into a crew, which I am advised results in a 99% mortality rate. However, when I see people join a crew, work hard for their boss, be loyal and die anyway, the mortality rate doesn't seem all that much better.

I remain eager to improve though. 

Does anyone have any guidance for me on how to be successful? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

PoshSpice Smiles at the misunderstood man, She then has to take a seat as she hasn't had anything to eat for 4 days now!

She pulls out a bag of cocaine and offers a some to Grin-02 

"My advise is this, Have fun and Spice up your Life"

"Should you wish to live for a longer time, there's a few pointers that I might give one don't be a threat two don't be part of any underground groups that have bad intent three don't tell the person who you want dead that you are going to kill them"

"Failing that and you still get killed when you reach a certain age at least say you have had fun Girl power"

PoshSpice walks around offering some underprivileged Gangsters some Cocaine

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Work on your gag reflex. people with deep throats tend to do well. 

You mean @Dean_Winchester- crew?

They are mean alright.

I think you'd know, though. I don't know why but you seem to me like a guy who knows a lot about purges. Check diaries

Report Post Tip

No, Alexander_Hamilton. Knowing dear old Dad as I did, I am sure that he meant the killing of people within crews without any evidence of their wrongdoing. This is commonly known in these parts as "purging" or "the purge" in this scenario. 

Do you have any tips on how one can survive this?

There have been some good suggestions so far that I'm looking to employ in the future:

1. Have fun and spice up your life
  2. Don't be a threat
  3. Don't be part of any underground groups with bad intent
  4. Don't tell the person who you want dead that you are going to kill them
  5. Good gag reflex

Any further pointers to help me out where Grin-02 failed would be welcome. 

Grin-03 your father roamed the streets with no intent of surviving, I may have even heard him shouting to the people "if someone would like to give me the old heave-ho"

Let's start there, Does your family line want to survive? 

and are you actually going to take the sound advice you have been given here today?

Report Post Tip

He was a coward and a fool, PoshSpice. You're right. I am made of much stronger stuff and I would love to survive here.

I am definitely going to take the advice on offer and have already begun a list to make sure I don't forget it. Any further tips are greatly appreciated. 

Report Post Tip

There is something that should be added to the list. 

Join a crew there are many crews out there that would help to defend you, may I suggest you Hit up DougRoss becoming the new Leader of the City of Seattle he will sure be on the lookout for talented individuals such as your self

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

That is excellent advice, PoshSpice.

Grin-03 adds another number to the list.

2. Don't be a threat
  5. Good gag reflex
  6. Join a crew

I have begun doing work for various crews and hope to successfully join an organisation. I have collected bread and wine for Alexander_Hamilton but unfortunately they have no further work available for me. I also started doing some work for Hulk_Smash but unfortunately they have no further work available for me either. Perhaps another family will have me instead.

Report Post Tip

Correction. The Alexander_Hamilton crew did have work for me. Rorschach missed out. 

Grin-03 takes out his pencil and scratches a goal from his list. 

2. Don't be a threat
  5. Good gag reflex
  6. Join a crew

I shall now attend to point 1-5 on this list and hope to avoid the dreaded purge that has struck down so many of my contemporaries.

Anyone who has survived the purge or wishes to offer further advice would be gratefully received. 

Report Post Tip

Hey everybody, this is your host, the funk man himself, Dr. Funkhouser, and you're listening to radio 101.3 The Purge. We've got a listener callin' in here asking us how exactly does somebody go about survivin' the purge?

First of all, how ya doin', Grin-03, all good? Ha ha, hell yeah. You wanna know a little secret about livin' out a purge? You gotta toughen up, cookie. Let me tell ya about a woman I once knew. A woman who survived a purge herself. You know what they called her? This is what they said, baby.

Ow, she's a brick house!

She's mighty, mighty, just lettin' it all hang out

She's a brick house!

That lady's stacked and that's a fact

Ain't holdin' nothing back

Oooowww

That's Peanut Williams on the bass, baby, shabookie, brother! Radio 101.3 The Purge, we're taking callers. 

I am quite an accomodating gentleman... with an admittedly fervorous penchant for a sympathetic gag reflex. Alas, it was not to be.

Report Post Tip
9. Take time to be thankful for what ya got.
Report Post Tip

Homelander, the greatest hero of America happens to hear the ongoing conversation from miles away with his superhearing. He than flies right in to share his universal knowledge to the people debating.

Greetings citizens!

I couldnt help but notice the little talk you're having and as the greatest hero this world has to offer I will be skipping all the other problems the world has and solve this one.

The secret to surviving the purge is ...  42

After having answered the question he than goes on to his usual business fighting all the monsters he started seeing after joining QueenFrostine .

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How to survive the purge?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL