Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 17:31:26
Page:  1 
I stand for Goodness Started by: jollegreenegiant on Feb 20, '08 21:08
Slowly walks out of a shadowy alley and stands under a street light, wide brimmed hat pulled down low showing only the occasional flash of white teeth

Greetings families. I stand for the goodness of the way of life we so richly seek. Don't get it confused with righteousness. I make no claim to be right or wrong. But I claim to be here and to exist. I stand for the good cause of my family and the proliferation of the Bruce Carrol. Recently a good friend of mine, Spider Pig was authorized to set up a fmaily in Las Vegas alongside the Boss. I support him and wish him luck in his endevors. But I wish to make it clear here and now that I am of the Bruce Carrol Family. I will do as my Boss declares and obey those above me in my family. Too often when a person is Auth'd from a family to form a new one, there is a percentage that follows that person. I stand for Goodness. I stand for Bruce Carrol.

Place hands in my pockets and slowly turn around, heading back in the the darkend abyss from which I came
Report Post Tip
I completely agree with you that you are here and that you exist.

However, I think we should clear up exactly what is a "Captain". They are factions of the higher family. SpiderPig is in the same family as you, so your showing of support is in no way to be confused with conflicting loyalties. A Captain is a family member of Boss Carrol, just as you are. They are much closer to being subcrews than they are to being a separate family.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I stand for Goodness
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL