Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 05:44:28
Page:  1 
Curimbulous Peredicus Welcomes Started by: Altitude on Feb 20, '08 21:33
*Walks out of his HQ to what is a sunny Philadelphia day*

Greetings Ladies And Gentlemen

I am very pleased to announce that today Curimbulous Peredicus will be expanding. This young ladies family has been around our community for a long time and despite her hard work she has never truly been afforded the opportunity to show what she is capable of. It was under the late Ms. Parks that she truly began to shine in my eyes. Exhibiting unquestionable loyalty and dedication to her family. When her mother died, her daughter quickly came to our world to fulfill her mothers legacy.

I am enormously honored to be the one to afford her this opportunity, standing here today i know this will be the first of many great times to come in her life and indeed the life of Curimbulous Peredicus. I present to you, My first captain and the hardest working member anyone can ask for.

*Ushers Limoncello to the podium*

I won't take any more of your time i will let her tell you all about herself.

*fades into the background*
Report Post Tip
Perhaps with Captaincy she can talk in the streets?

Well done Limoncello, I look forward to seeing you in that new bold suit.
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip
Congrats Limoncello, it will be an honour to work with you!!
Report Post Tip
Thank you Altitude, thank you all.

It's true that an opportunity like this doesn't come along everyday, and I certainly hope to make the most of this opportunity. I don't want to bore any of you with false promises or hopes of grandeur. Simply put, I will do everything I can to do the very best I can do in regards to the city of Philadelphia, and as a Captain of Altitude.

Thanks again, and here's to the future.
Report Post Tip
Great job Limoncello!

Keep up the good work, It's always good to see the family expand.
Report Post Tip
a young looking man slowly steps up with his head swaying a bit and his eyes looking down towards the ground. His arms are shifting a bit and giving off the impression of being nervous. He finally looks up towards anyone around with wide eyes.

I would like to uhh.. come out here and publicly thank Limoncello for giving me a chance to prove myself amd work for an actual organization that I can uhh.. prove myself to. I wish the greatest success for us and, you know, hope we can do the city of Philidelphia proud.
Report Post Tip
Congratz Limoncello
Report Post Tip
a well deserved congratulations my friend...good luck to you in your future.
Report Post Tip
The wily old man ables up to the Podium in the fine city of Philly.

Congratulations Limocello, your family name has finally graced us with an auth'd presence in this thing of ours.

Bravo to you.

I am looking forward to working alongside your division in weeks to come.

May the Gods smile upon you.

Tips his hat and vanishes into the gathering crowd......
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, its nice to see your family line in a nice bold suit for all the right reasons :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Curimbulous Peredicus Welcomes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL