Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 08:44:56
Page:  1 
The Vegas Drunk Tank Started by: Tish on Feb 20, '08 22:17
Tish walks to the streets after watching a bloody night. He has seen many of his friends been killed and many more homeless as the reminants of TheCaptain's family search for a new home.

Tish finds a good spot to address the masses from and clears his throat.

People, we have seen many people fall tonight and many people left without a family to support them and to work for.

A short while ago we set up SpiderPig as a captain in Le Persone Immortali. He has worked loyaly for us since joining the family and now I feel its time to appreciate his hard work and give him a chance to lead a family, even if it is only a secion of our own.

So without further ado, I present SpiderPig and The Vegas Drunk Tank.

Crowd applause
Report Post Tip
Hmm you speak of old NewBlood, I'm sure you didn't shoot at any tagged NewBlood members did you Tish?

Anyway, thats not why I'm here. I must admit I have watched Spiders bloodline through the ages and they never cease to impress me. Although Spider may not know me, I sure know him and his achievements. I hard working member of the community that will go to any lengths to serve his family.

A great auth choice in this corrupt world of ours.

Mario Puzo raises his glass to toast SpiderPig

Here's to you and your family (yes, including me) and what I hope, will be a long and beneficial lifetime.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Vegas Drunk Tank
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL