Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 14:29:42
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
What is your jailbreaking strategy? Started by: Vito_Pastini on Feb 05, '20 18:28

I was wondering what jailbreaking strategy people have. Is it true the more guards the more exp you get? And is it true those CA's are not giving the exp's you think you should get for a 6?

Let me know your strategy about jailbreaking :)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Avoid doing it whenever possible.

Report Post Tip

Why do you want to avoid it? unless you don't want to rank up?

Report Post Tip

Jail breaking is a crime!!

Report Post Tip

Avoid getting caught, do it quick and dirty.

Yes more guards yield more EXP never heard about CA's giving less.

Report Post Tip

When jail breaking i tend to hit the max guards as i can for about 10 to 15 successful bust then branch out to the next higher number and so on until im breaking out 20's. Only if im successful multiple times and once im only receiving 50% exp i stop busting out until its back to atleast 100% again so i can yield more xp faster.

Report Post Tip

Go for the fattest you can go, pretty sure the game gives you a message if you're trying to break over your skill now? Remember you gain a smidge of xp even if you fail and get out, cause it's a grind at first. Don't do more than what 225 in 6 hours? I think when you hit 225 it's 50 percent reduced xp, and I'm not even sure if the jb experience gains reset in 6 hours, and I've never paid enough attention to it to check myself. Right hand corner of the jb screen though. Good bit of info to have. CA's are nice to not go to jail for jailbreaking, which makes early jailbreaking less of apain in the ass. Also I'm pretty sure 6 guard jbs are 6 guard jbs regardless of CA or if its a theoretical eMobster with 6 guards.

This is all mostly stuff I heard/got taught. Feel free to fact check.

Also idk if the jail difficulties are still varied city to city. But PH still feels like the hardest jail to break and the mid cities still feel the easiest. Possible placebo as this was also just some shit I was told a long time ago before the districts were added.

Report Post Tip
I hit the most guarded first just to see if I can get them
Report Post Tip

I press bust out like every 20 seconds, works pretty well for me.

Report Post Tip
No witnesses...
Report Post Tip
Or dead witnesses. Either way works.
Report Post Tip

I will go through the top section and scan through to see whats the higher numbers, get through all those and work down.

Report Post Tip
0 guards first then 1 guard and then 2 guard etc etc. I stay away from the 20+ guards.
Report Post Tip
  1. Add all my family to a contact so they show up in jail and aim for them first
  2. Bust out a max of 175 as quickly as possible
  3. Use the 6 hour cooldown to get back to 125%
  4. Bust out as many as I can again.  If it's getting close to bedtime then just keep going or if I'm likely to get another lot of 125% again, let it cool down again.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

To not get caught

Report Post Tip
I will bust as soon as the jail timer hits 3 seconds

Always bust the highest number of guards I can and the lowest I go for are 6's excluding crew members and active people in jail. If my xp% reaches 50%, I just bust everything considering it's close to bedtime for me at that point probably

Old school, take a file and get to work. 

I jail break any and everything. Start off with the highest and make my way down. Probably go until 25%. Units is overrated for me now though, so I barely even jail anymore

Report Post Tip

I generally hate jailbreaking all of the time but, I have tried a few things in the past when I was trying to level up fast.

But for a few hours solid to get to 25% and making sure you aren't busting anything less than 6 guards

Then wait for 6 hours until you can get 125% rinse and repeat

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What is your jailbreaking strategy?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL