Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 19:39:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Late Night Drives Started by: Dominique_Coniglio on Feb 11, '20 10:05

Dominique chuckled, slowly turning in her arms and leaning his back against the rail. "Not tha me ya know, hmm? What is that old proverb, somethin' about tha devil ya know?" He smirked.

"Well, this is my blood... But ya right, doll. It ain' me. Not my doin'. Hell, most Bellucci blood don't like me none. I'm tha black-sheep cause'a ma pops. Coniglio an' Bellucci? Been a fight since long before Los Angeles." He sighed. "Then I come along an' complicate life for everyone." He shrugged.

"But, whatta I want for life? I'm a criminal, a businessman, a visionary. I want an empire earned, not one handed to me on a silver platter." He chuckled. "But I'd be stupid ta look a gift'orse in tha mouth, ya ken?" Smiling, he pulled from his cigarette. "Bellucci ain' gonna let me go easy. 'E knows I'm a gold mine, like my pops was. So 'e's gonna provide all these tings ta make sure I'm distracted enough ta not wanna pursue my own goals."

Exhaling overhead, he continued as he looked to the stars. "But I'm a dreamer, doll. I want a kingdom all on my own. Sure, this is nice, but Ruggiero had sway. If he wanted, he coulda challenged Gino an' Nonno Bellucci, an' won. I wan't -that- kinna throne. Respect earned by MY name, not by Bellucci or Coniglio."

Lowering his head, he looked at her eyes, a twinkle of sparkle in his own.

"An' Roger didn' let blood purity stand in 'is way. Loyalty meant more than anythin', an' anyone could make a blood oath. That made them blood in his eyes, an' I believe it too. Just like in me, Ravenna Bellucci joined her blood ta his."

Spinning away from her he looked back toward the ocean. "An' I want a loyalty standin' beside me that I know I can trust. Jus' so happens she happened ta be an Irish gal. Ya ken?"

He left the question in the air and shifted his weight, leaning to the side rail as he lost himself in the serene scene below.

Report Post Tip

Fin was shaking just a bit. Whether from the cold or her own nerves was unclear. 

"Dom," she whispered again, her voice sending a shivering tingle down his spine. "Can I have you," she asked softly, tugging him close as she cut to the chase. Her face was buried against him, even though his back was turned. She didn't want to see his face if he turned around... although she desperately wanted him to turn around again. "Like to keep? Like fer always?"  

She didn't look up at him as she coaxed him to turn, but buried her face in the crook of his neck... her breath tickling his skin as her sussserant voice continued, "More than 'family blood'. Like... mine?" She pressed herself to his chest, one arm around his neck and the other around his waist as she pulled him close. 

It didn't matter how he answered. No matter what he said, she'd stay by his side. It just was HOW that mattered... and she needed to know before she climbed any farther into bed with him than she metaphorically already was.

She wasn't bold enough to think she'd be a suitable queen to his empire... but she wanted to. Badly.

It was silly. She was sure she'd never fit. She was sure he didn't mean half of what he said. It was all just a facade, after all. But his words... this place... the feel of him... it stirred something in her. 

Suddenly the world... his world... was at her fingertips. And there were so many things she wanted. But he was at the heart of all of them. 

If he didn't want the same... 

Before they went any further. Before she fell any harder. She needed to know.

Report Post Tip

"I don't see any reason you can't..."

His words were calm as he looked down at her head cradled against him. He held her there for a moment, letting her sink into him. Letting her melt closer to him. Finally, he answered her after agonizing moments of silence.

"For always. I'm in."

He smiled, licking his fingers and pinching out the burning cherry of his cigarette, before placing it on the table behind Fin. "Lemme close this up, the rest of this night, I belong to you. Not work, not worry, not plans of any future endeavors... Simply, yours."

He led her back inside and closed up the window, moving to the other side of the room to crack the others. Otherwise, it would get far too hot in the room he feared. Turning, he closed the curtains and lost his towel, tossing it toward the bathroom. Walking for the bed and pulling back the comforters, he softly chuckled out, "There's plenty'a time for work tomorrow anyway." He smiled at her and crawled into the bed.

"C'mon, let's get some sleep... Or not. You're choice. Regardless, we hit the ground running tomorrow."

He bit his lip, tempted to mention things on the morning's docket, but he'd already stated 'no more work' so he sank into his pillow instead; lazily patting the bed beside him.

Report Post Tip

Fin was quiet as he crawled into bed... just looking at him in that way that she had... in that way that made him feel like the king that he wanted to be. As he bit his lip, she let her towel fall to the floor... slowly slinking over to the bed with a smirk that rivalled the cat that ate the canary. 

"Hmm... Mr. Rabbit all ta meself. I like the sound o' that," there was an utterly wicked glimmer behind her eyes that Dom hadn't seen yet. Sliding into the bed, she straddled him, lacing her fingers into his as she pinned his hands to the bed. "Mr. Coniglio, by the time I'm through with you, you may not be able to run in the morning." 

Leaning down, she kissed him hard and passionately; her lips claiming him with a fire he'd only dreamed of. 

The morning would break with soft sunlight and a gentle coaxing breeze stirring the smell of Italian roast coffee and fresh-baked cannolis. But there was a contract to seal and a sea of tangled sheets between now and then. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Late Night Drives
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL