Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 19:18:29
Page:  1 
A fresh new outfit in the City of Sin Started by: SpiderPig on Feb 20, '08 22:50
Looking sharp in his freshly-pressed new bold suit, SpiderPig walks out to a bright day in the City of Sin. He pauses for a second, smiling up at the construction site which was just christened as the shiny new headquarters for his shiny new crime outfit, The Vegas Drunk Tank. Turning around, he can't help but notice a crowd of people waiting expectantly.

Go away. Shoo. I've got too much to do. I've got to celebrate—after all, today is the day I open the doors to this wonderful new building behind me. On the other hand, I have a shitload of funerals to attend to, as well. Lots of friends of mine perished tonight.

The people remain where they are.

I said leave! Begone from meh site, I tells yeh! Can't you see that I've got work to do?

A voice cries out from the crowd: "We want a speech!

Well you ain't gonna get one. I'm tired, my work isn't nearly done, and I'm already drunk off the fumes of some of these folks we are putting up in our humble home. No speech for you.

The voice sounds out again: "But all the other leaders gave speeches! They loved us!"

SpiderPig sighs. Fair enough. Today, I stand before you to christen this beautiful new building. The headquarters for the Vegas Drunk Tank—a tiny little division of Le Personi Immortali. Since last week's rogue situation, the City of Sin has found itself fairly quiet. I like it that way. Less people dying means less SpiderPigs dying—and that fits me like a Speedo. But, my dear Boss BruceCarrol has managed to fill his headquarters up. Because of this, he has asked me to set up a small little organization here. In case you couldn't tell from the new suit, or the building behind me, I accepted.

Now, because I know there are current Vegas mobsters who are worried about losing their beloved SpiderPig, rest assured—I am now, just as ever, a member of Le Persone Immortali. I will be stopping by headquarters frequently—I still have some hookers chained up in the dungeons, and they need to be fed and sexed regularly—so don't worry about me disappearing.

Now, as awesome as I am, I can't take all the credit for this occasion. First, I'd like to thank BruceCarrol. If he says no, The Vegas Drunk Tank remains a pipe dream. But luckily he likes me—or drank too much—and decided to move forward with the project. Next in line is the lovely Tatiana. She has already been doing a great share of work as my Right Hand Woman, and will continue in that role now that we are legit. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes at his stupidity, and she is no different. Lastly, I would like to thank myself. It is through my own hard work, talent, rugged sexiness, and ability to blackmail Don Carrol that I earned this position.

I could stay and talk for hours, but that would deprive you all of a great excuse to celebrate. Tonight only, the headquarters is open to the general public. It's party time—we've got sexy wimminz, plentiful liquor, and indentured midgets in tuxedos serving said liquor. Enjoy your time, and let's make it a memorable run.

Having said his piece, SpiderPig finds a midget with some vodka and joins the party.
Report Post Tip
Tatiana indeed rolls her eyes while standing behind her new leader, then catching herself looks around hoping noone noticed. When he was done speaking, she steps to him and kissing him on both cheeks says I'm proud and honored to be with you, whether it's for rolling my eyes or any other necessary duty. You deserve this and Le persone immortali as well as our world deserve someone like you in a position such as this.
Report Post Tip
Removes his hat and bows slightly, a smile on his face

"Though I've never had the pleasure of getting to know you formally, I wish you the best of luck signore, I'm sure you will shine"
Report Post Tip
Since I've had the pleasure of getting to know you formally I would like to be one of the first to wish you Congratulations in public. Good Luck old buddy old pal.
Report Post Tip
congrats man, and I wish you best of luck
Report Post Tip
Congrats on your family! Best of luck and have fun with your new family.
Report Post Tip
Giovanni sits outside the coffee shop listening to SpiderPig talk, as he finishes his coffee SpiderPig wraps up his speach & people start to congratulat him.

Well done SpiderPig, I know my father thought highly of you & I'm sure you'll make a great captain.
Report Post Tip
having heard the speech from an alley a bit of a ways off, he walks into the hq and shakes Spiderpig's hand

"Congratulations sir, I wish you the best of luck, and you as well Tatiana, you will surely make one hell of a team."
with that being said he finds one of these said midgets, grabbing some vodka, he then sits on the steps to the hq
Report Post Tip
"The Drunk Tank"

Give me ten hail marys and the shot glasses to go with them LOL
Report Post Tip
Bruce steps out of the crowd, slightly swaying whilst holding his glass of whiskey

You really do deserve this Spider, you worked extremely hard for the family and put in a lot of effort. Our bloodlines have worked well together previously and i am happy to give you this opportunity. Now dont waste it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A fresh new outfit in the City of Sin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL