Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 22:16:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What had made MR so addicting for you? Started by: PanchoVilla on Feb 09, '20 15:11

just want punishment

Report Post Tip

the community is what keeps me coming back

Report Post Tip

the people thus far have been fucking brilliant whether friend or enemy its a been such a good laugh 

Report Post Tip

Wars,  durds/NPCs and special events

Report Post Tip

I came over here form org, and the fact that this place actually has admin has kept me here, also, there's so much more to do, and the people so far have been way nicer than those on org. 

Report Post Tip
Friends
Idgaf about the rest
Report Post Tip

For me, it's the constant uncertainty of what's next.  Never knowing from one day to the next.....   

Also, the people. You meet many people and you build friendships with so many people. I love the community and the group that this game attracts. 

Report Post Tip

I love the writing -- it's such an interesting setting and people are always so creative on here! I also love that even though I come back after years of inactivity, I ALWAYS run into people I knew from the past and we can pick up where we left off. The whole dying from wars thing... not my favorite. Gives me anxiety but hey, I guess an adrenaline rush too!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Not the role play but the escape
Report Post Tip

i started watchin peaky blinders and i thought to myself i need to be like this thomas shelby charecter ,but i cannot right ? so i went for this game now the feels it gives me ,helps me stick to it :D

Report Post Tip
The most enjoyable part of this game is the real time feedback it gives me. The ability to play a game with real people where every action can prompt a different reaction. Knowing that you could lose 100's of hours work just by saying the wrong thing. It gives you a edge

If you play computer games you'll know the IA can be quite predictable. They do the same things to the same actions.

On MR every person is different. I can genuinely say that this game has probably allowed me to develop as a person which has allowed me to progress in my career.

It also allows you to learn how to deal with difficult and unreasonable people, try to find a middle ground when they are reasonable and realise when to cut your losses.
Report Post Tip

For me it's a calm place to interact with people, and the RP makes it so that you can just do whatever you want.

Report Post Tip

For me it allows me to be someone I am not. Reflecting on my ventures and literally all a success in the mafia world. I make friends on my clock. I am not a follower. I am here now to shove all your mistakes up ass. Mafia games are a dying entity. I truly hate to see this be done. I am a strong opinionated individual who will not praise .org when .org could give a rats ass about nobody but themselves.

I suggested a new idea and I was assured it would be implemented. I was patronized. Who got the last laugh?

Report Post Tip
This is a question I have asked myself many a time. Been on this since it appeared on the FHM top online games list 2001 or 2002. Met some good people, strange people, very strange people bit mostly good people. But still here
Report Post Tip
Definitely the gambling its a fun exercise. I also like squishy he’s done a good job with this game over the years
Report Post Tip
for me i can’t wait till my timers run out to do the next crime!
Report Post Tip
I played a bit last year but i’m fairly new so it’s pretty exciting so far and i can’t wait till my timers run out to do my next crime!
Report Post Tip

I like to play this game from the shadows, sometimes. I don't have any intentions to come into the light, but I do enjoy sitting back and watching who takes charge and there story

Report Post Tip

I can turn music and do jails. this takes all thought from my mind .

Report Post Tip

Why don't we all ask Lucifer-Morningstar

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What had made MR so addicting for you?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL