Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 04:56:08
Page:  1 
Crew Name To Be Determined Started by: Limoncello on Feb 21, '08 00:21
So, it seems that as soon as you get a bold suit, it is your duty to start your reign of oppression and terror...oops...I think I gave a bit too much away there...with a speech. So, to begin, I'd like to say:

I AM NOT ROGUE

Seriously though, I am grateful for this opportunity to work as a Captain for Altitude. I am not the most experienced choice out there, no doubt, but I will, of course, try my hardest to lead and strengthen the city of Philadelphia. I have a lot to learn, but I am confident I will do as good as these other CP asshats. I kid, I kid. Don't kill me. I AM NOT ROGUE.

Anyway, as you all have seen, I'm not a big public speaker, so consider this a baby step. Thanks again to everyone for the opportunity and I hope I live up to my position.
Report Post Tip
If you put as much effort into this as you do most other aspects of our life, I'm sure you'll do great. I expect you to be a fast learner and impress us all, and maybe even grow accustomed to public speaking. I know it doesn't come easy to everyone, but have no worries. You're a smart and funny person. You'll do great.

Congrats on your promotion to Captain, Limoncello.
Report Post Tip
Its always a good feeling.. to set up your own family - decide how you want your HQ to look,

Remember this feeling and make the best of it Sir.

Best of luck to you and your new family and I hope you prosper.
Report Post Tip
Michael laughs a bit at his boss' introductory speech. He then looks up with a big smile on his face.

Glad I'm not the only one to admit to not being able to.. you know.. be a great public speaker. A lot of us.. uhh.. have a ways to go in that department. As long as this family has each other to count on, I think we can overcome the uhh.. obstacle.. you know. There is a lot more out there than just makin' public speeches. I'm likin' the sense of humor, tho.

... and again.. congrats on your promotion to Captain. I guess it would be kinda cool to have some sort of zappy name to go by, tho.

Michael starts laughing again.
Report Post Tip
I bet you are rogue...you...you cow!

In all honesty though, it is truly a delight to see you in bold for all the right reasons, you've proved me wrong time and again, eh?

Congratulations Limoncello.
Report Post Tip
Ahh yes, the good old fashion Business with no name. Maybe we could get a couple suggestions from the crowd? Who knows might trigger something of a good idea!

Anyway, to the business at hand, congrats on the family, I will do all I can to help out hopefully make this a family that will be around for a long time.

P
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, I must say that I like your introduction speech more than I normally like introduction speeches. Basisten smiles a little bigger smile than what is beautiful. Keep it real!
Report Post Tip
You could always stay with "To Be Determined." Or how about Limon's Lemmings? THen they will follow you everywhere!
Report Post Tip
Congratulation's...

but I have one question since it was not clear in your introduction.

Are you rogue?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Crew Name To Be Determined
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL