Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:30:47
Page:  1 
Philadelphia, crewless. Abandoned. Hopeless. Now has ho Started by: KingRevan on Feb 10, '20 06:04

It was a glorious day for the city of Philadelphia, finally, the birds sang again and happiness rang throughout the streets of the city. Everyone was excited about the young maverick who had cleansed the land and fixed the liberty bell. Who taught an up and coming boxer how to win fights, and even defended Santa from batteries.

Who was this man? It was King Revan, of course. Every five years legend had it that he would arise from the sewers and reclaim that which was always his in the first place. His city. His people. They all disgusted him, but they could never tell from all of the royal smiling. At this point, it was as if his face was stuck in that position. 

Now it was time for him to speak in front of his new subjects, the lost and ornery who had gone so long without a leader. Standing there with scepter in hand he began to explain to everyone what was happening on this fateful day.

"Ehm..."

Speaking was difficult for him. Give it a moment. Squinting out into the crowd that had been forming for the past couple of hours filled with adoring fans, he decided to imagine them all naked, which wasn't the best idea because now he was rocking a massive chub in front of everyone. Why did the people who like him have to all be so good looking? Damn. Anyways, he had to carry on. There was no more waiting. No more buying time. Pointing outward into the city with his fingers waggling as he spoke in a booming voice.

"Mine now."

With that, everyone cheered. EVERYONE. Even you.

It was set in motion. The city was his.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $340,000 Tip

Sent: Feb 10, '20 06:17
Subject: The future of Philadelphia

What a spectacular ruler you will be!

As we see here, I just received a telegram from one of the Godfather Chairmen putting their full weight behind my rule. With such, I believe that now I can be considered at least partially legitimized and will be asking for everyone to leave me be as I sit in the city of Philadelphia for the next eleven days. Anyone who shoots me will obviously see the full anger of Hoth who has just now completely sided with me in any such occurrences.

Surely more Godfathers will follow with their backing as this progresses.

Because of this, I will be outlining my rules now.

1. Anyone entering the city of Philadelphia must follow these rules. No exceptions, a King is more important than any underground member of society and they will reflect that with only the utmost respect to me.
  2. No swearing. It's uncouth.
  3. Be nice.
  4. No milk allowed within the city walls. I hate it. It tastes gross. Chocolate milk is acceptable, however.
  5. I am free to add any rules as I see fit. No one can stop me. I'm indestructible.

~ Royal Seal of Revan 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The young Paddy stumbled out of an alley drunkenly, having woke up in a dumpster to the sound of clapping. Confused in general, specifically if he thought the dumpster was a good place to sleep or was thrown in the night before. He spoke up about his confusion regarding a very specific city rule. 

But what about other dairy products? Surely the king knows about the wonders of cheese. 

Report Post Tip

Cheese, cheese is allowed. Not goat's cheese, or anything too milky in texture. I'll have a strict policy of checking all dairy products that come into this fine city in an attempt to cut down on milk. It's mooraculous that I even have to explain this, but when I banned milk that was all that was banned. This is a dry city.

Any more questions? I'm more than happy to answer anything regarding my rulings.

Report Post Tip

I will not have it. Hear me now boy, we will not have it.

You call yourself a King yet you are nothing more than an aspiring tyrant. What gives you the right to tell me and mine where I can and cannot drink milk. It is nothing less than a blessing from the Gods themselves that we can enjoy such a delicious beverage and you wish to take away that blessing from the fair people of Philly Philly.

Well I say no. Heed my words Revan. Milk shall flow freely through the streets of Philadelphia. If blood must be shed, then so be it. 

Join me brothers. Through our calcium combined, we shall prevail. 

Report Post Tip

The King notices a man shouting and spewing filth from beneath him, their body seems to be firm and their spine perfectly in shape, a dirty milk drinker he thinks to himself before snapping his fingers. Out from beneath some bushes appears a malnourished and malformed being who slowly slides their spindly body over towards Revan.

Take out this trash.

okrO spits on himself a bit before happily obeying the command of his King, attempting to grab at Baldur one of his arms snaps in half, the bone now completely protruding from his body in a display of perfect milklessness.

This young man has never drunk milk a day in his life and look at him. LOOK AT HIM. The perfect specimen. Now, Baldur, if you'd kindly stop attempting to rouse a war against me on my first day I would be so inclined to speak with you in private about these matters and the potential of resolving them without bloodshed. You see, I am a fair ruler.

Stepping over okrO who is now crying on the floor, he makes his way towards the dissenter. 

Follow me.

A few moments pass and Revan reappears.

A slight addendum to my rule on milk, it will be allowed in certain areas. Milk bars, we will call them. Only here shall you be able to suckle on the teat of a cow. Will this be good enough for you, Baldur? Do you accept these terms? okrO get up, you're embarrassing me now. The bone will pop back in a few hours. This happens all the time.

Look towards the bustling crowd he extends his arms out to them.

You see, people? I am always willing to work with the lesser members of society. I am a truly perfect ruler. If anyone else has any issue, we too can fix anything. As long as I feel like it. I probably won't.

Report Post Tip

After much discussion with my fellow patriots I stand before you all to announce that we have come to an agreement on peace. This is a good day for milk and therefore the world.

May today be forever known as Milk day.

Report Post Tip
Anthony had hopped the first train to Philly upon hearing such exciting news. This was truly going to be a monumental day in the history of Philly and for himself.

After the long ride Anthony made his way to the street corners of Philly looking for the crowds he knew would have grown largely by now. As he rounded one corner he saw a group standing and having a discussion it seemed. Not wanting to be left out of this historic event Anthony took off in a dead sprint and slid into the middle of the circle of people.

Out of breath and full of anxiousness he struggled to catch his breath before speaking.

“Is it true? Is it really true? I heard that Philadelphia had been abandoned but now had ho’s! Is this true? Where are they? Does anyone know the cost? Is there a cost?!”

Anthony looks around stupefied as the crowd looks him confused and full of concern.

Anthony again breathing heavily asked...

“What???”
Report Post Tip
Jesus Christ is Revan's dumbass back again?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $250,000 Tip

I could never quit you.

Report Post Tip

Speaking of such, I've great news. DougRoss and QueenFrostine have both, through lack of denial, given me permission to stay as the head of Philadelphia. DougRoss was also kind enough to give me a therapy lesson for free, as he is well versed in the human mind, and I believe we may have even bonded a little in our own way.

Revan clutches his scepter and takes a stroll down to where even more of a crowd has amassed. Shocked by such a turnout, he can't help but wonder about the future and how many more years he has to live. His seven children and loving wife would all be lost without him; luckily however he wasn't going anywhere for a very long time.

Who will be the next to stand in support? SHOW YOURSELF!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
As the acting King of Philadelphia, what are your thoughts and policies on Mobsters cheating or gaming the system?
Report Post Tip

He thinks for a long time, before speaking.

I don't like it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philadelphia, crewless. Abandoned. Hopeless. Now has ho
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL