Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:44:08
Page:  1 
Reaping the Party of the Sons of Anarchy Started by: Honesty on Feb 10, '20 20:37

Ever since Honesty's Godfather, Anarchy, died, Honesty started messing the HQ quite a bit. What others called a pig sty, Honesty called paradise. His socks were in the living room, which was a great place to take them off and it was easy to remember where they were. There is nothing more heavenly on Earth than taking a pair of socks off after a hard day of work, or in Honesty's case, barking at the milkman. After all, maple syrup is the only acceptable liquid to have. Some would argue water is vital, but Honesty dislikes those people. In the kitchen, a bunch of maple syrup glass bottles were on the table, on the counter, smashed on the floor and the refrigerator door was stuck closed because of a 2 litre bottle resting on top of the fridge fell over and spilt on the door. Honesty's other... personal belongings could also be found everywhere in the headquarters.

Furlan had enough. Anarchy's kin, GrimReaper, was coming to take over things soon and she was having panic attacks when she came back from vacation and saw the state of the HQ. Furlan yelled at Honesty quite a bit, but he didn't care because Furlan isn't maple syrup and as long as Honesty has maple syrup, nothing can hurt him. It's as they say: "Sticks and stones can break my bones, but maple syrup makes you feel less alone."

- CLEAN THIS PLACE UP!!! Furlan screamed. GrimReaper is coming soon and everything needs to be perfect!

- Oh, calm down, replied Honesty

Furlan slapped Honesty

- ALRIGHT, FINE. I'll clean this place up... But... Considering how dull Anarchy was, I'm sure that GrimReaper is much, much worse. He is probably the mix of a 5 hour monotone speech and elevator music. So, hear me out... We have to throw one HUGE party before the Reaper comes back.

Furlan was yet again exasperated from Honesty, but this man-child stared at her with his oh so beautiful eyes and made a pouty face.

- What do you say, Furlan? SHALL WE GET THIS PARTY STARTED???????!!!!!!!

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,040,000 Tip

John was sitting in the kitchen with his feet up on the table when he heard some shouting going on between Honesty and Furlan. It was not unusual at all to hear such an exchange and he almost put his hat back over his face to continue his nap when he heard the word 'party' being mentioned. One thing John never turned down was a reason to drink and get rowdy. With that he was on his feet grabbing two bottles of whiskey from inside one of the cabinets. He made his way out to where the two were standing...

Bottles in hand John interrupted, "Did somebody say party?"

He popped open one of the bottles and took a large swig from it followed by a loud 'Wooo!'

"Who's going to get the phone calls out to get everyone here? Can't forget to get some entertainment and possibly some food..." He was thinking of the poor state the Kitchen was in, "Really can't get much cooking done in the kitchen at the moment."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

PizzaAoki was the best food option, who didn't enjoy a good pie? But that was Vegas, this was LA... No way we were getting delivery out this far west.

"Look, I made this myself. At home," I say as I lift up a beautiful presentation of poudin chomeur, a dish that I'd never have considered trying if Honesty and Kerrie hadn't planted the seed in my head. 

"I even baked some apples in the bott-" 

My heel caught then, stuck firm in the primordial ooze of spilt Canadian maple syrup. The meticulously-baked dessert flew up and out of my hands, landing with a splat on the HQ floor. I might very well cry.

JohnMarston stood near, an ever-present bottle of whiskey in each of his hands. I take one and help myself to a very long pull before trying to speak.

"That... was my attempt at welcoming our new CL. Unless he makes a habit of eating off floors, I have nothing to give him, now." As I stare at the gelatinous mess coagulating on the ground, I realize that what I've said is a lie. GrimReaper and I have been getting along quite nicely in the last few weeks. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

​​​​​​"Patrick. Patrick ..!" My right hand man is passed out on the couch, which isn't entirely surprising or worrisome, but there's a bottle of Honesty's syrup tipped over on the arm of the couch above him, and the thick crap is dripping down and effectively clogging his mouth and nose closed. I stride over to the couch, my feet making sticky, sucking sounds as I go. 

"Don't die on me now, get up!" He's still pantless, what was with this guy? 

"GORILLA BISCUITS!" I yell into his slack face. I'd heard JoeyCoCoDiaz talk about the damn things as if they had magical powers, maybe they'd wake up my ride-or-die Right? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Honesty was laughing hysterically at Furlan when she dropped her dish. However, when he realized she made poudding chômeur, Honesty starting tearing up. 

"HOW CAN YOU RUIN SOMETHING SO CLOSE TO GOD... SO CLOSE TO ME?!"

Seeing this fluffy dessert in the floor with its maple syrup wasted, Honesty felt his heart break. To make the most of it, he made a Honesty maple syrup angel on the floor. He then got up and realized JohnMarston drinking in the kitchen. Knowing how much John drank, Honesty found it funny that John only took 2 bottles of whiskey. Being the ever so great influence, Honesty yold John: 

"2 bottles? Those are rookie numbers! Pump this shit up!!!"

Honesty got some cognac, rum and even moonshine from the basement. 

"If these aren't finished by tonight, we can't be friends anymore."

When Honesty was done talking to John, he realized Dax_IV and Bails were missing. For all he knew, Dax was probably motorboating some poor creature and Bails was probably locked in the attic. Again.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reaping the Party of the Sons of Anarchy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL